Digital microscope

qcman

Registered Visitor
I'm sorry if this is not the correct place for this. I use to have a $100 hand held usb microscope. We had this setup in a X Y dial indicator fixture that allowed us to measure objects via the crosshairs in the software. Need to replace the scope but have not been able to locate one that includes software with crosshairs. Does anyone have a lead on something like this? ToupTek out of China has one but I don't see any dealers in the USA,

Mike S.

Happy to be Alive
Trusted Information Resource
I'm sorry if this is not the correct place for this. I use to have a $100 hand held usb microscope. We had this setup in a X Y dial indicator fixture that allowed us to measure objects via the crosshairs in the software. Need to replace the scope but have not been able to locate one that includes software with crosshairs. Does anyone have a lead on something like this? ToupTek out of China has one but I don't see any dealers in the USA,
Good luck, the ones I have seen are like $6k if I recall correctly.

qcman

Registered Visitor
Good luck, the ones I have seen are like $6k if I recall correctly.
Oddly enough I found win10 camera app actually has crosshairs that function with the microscope. Haven't tried it yet but will post back results in the event it can help someone else..

Johnnymo62

Haste Makes Waste
We use a Paxcam linked to a computer, on top of a microscope to do cut and etch of welds. It's pricey, though.

Top Bottom