Distance Learning where I would be able to obtain a 4 year degree in Quality?

A

Aaron Lupo

Distance Learning

Ok, I was not sure where to put this but I will give it a try here.

I have an AAS degree (Business), what I was looking for is a good distance learning program where I would be able to obtain a 4 year degree in Quality. The only reason I am looking for distance learning is due to the fact that I do not get a lot of time away from the office to be able to attend classes, but I do have a computer at home that I would be able to spend all night and into the morning infront of. So does anyone know where I could begin looking?

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
L

Laura M

Can't the Center for Quality and Applied Statistics at Rochester Institute of Technology help? I don't know about distance learning, but they have evening classes - and from what I remember, they were looking at a Certification program in addition to the Master's degree. I don't know about a BA. You may also want to check with Kettering University in Flint Mi. I got my undergrad there in Industrial Admin, with heavy couse load in Quality and Stats. I know they have a distance learning, but not sure at what level....BS or MS.

Good Luck

Laura

J

Jim Biz

Tooooo long to post here - but I'll e-mail you a path showing a listing for 394 or more Quality Education Degree sites set up for long distance learning.

Not in a position to evaluate any of them but it will be a good place to do some further research.

Regards
Jim

[This message has been edited by Jim Biz (edited 21 February 2001).]

J

Jim Biz

Don't know why but my browser won't let me past the direct page link here... anyway did a keyword search at www.google.com - entered "Quality Degree" -- then searched within the results for distance learning -- suppose one could filter the list down further using Quality Assurance Degree.. TQM or other keword description combinations.

Regards
Jim

[This message has been edited by Jim Biz (edited 21 February 2001).]

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Bachelor of Engineering Course - Distance learning Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
P What is Distance learning course? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 8
Q Aerospace Quality related Distance Training/Learning/Exams Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
Marc Distance Learning - From ivory tower to academic sweatshop Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
N Distance Learning - Quality Management and TQM - Seeking Recommendations Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
B IEC 60601 - Creepage Distance - Relay that acts as a means of physical mechanical protection Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 0
K IPC-610 Section 10.4.2.2 clarification - Distance to be measured Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 0
S Some confusion about the creepage and clearance distance? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 2
S Creepage distance IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 0
F Holes position inspection - Calculation of centre distance and plug sizes of a gauge Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 5
E Creepage distance accross insulation of step up transformer EU Medical Device Regulations 2
E Internal clearance distance according to 60601 IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 2
L Patient Monitor Viewing Distance Usability Requirements IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 11
G Creepage and Clearance Distance for MOOP on Secondary Circuit IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 1
JoCam Equipment Guarding - Safe Distance - Is there a specified minimum distance? Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 6
Steve McQuality Creepage Distance - Definition and Interpretation IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 4
V How to design a gauge (fixture) for measurement of distance between two hole Design and Development of Products and Processes 23
C Storage distance between flammable & non-flammable goods - guidelines/standards? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 5
Marc TV Viewing Distance Factor After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 9
S Advice on Distance TS 16949 Auditor Training General Auditing Discussions 1
Stijloor Google Voice - Free long-distance? Oh yeah, Google's going there After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 9
hogheavenfarm Reference Distance - Print which shows "1.656 REF" as a dimension Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 4
J Distance between two holes tolerance Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 18
F Maximum walking distance for assembly line worker Human Factors and Ergonomics in Engineering 25
D Distance Education Question. (Online Degree) Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 5
Wesley Richardson Internet distance training voice over IP (VOIP) for internet synchronous training Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
F Learning Uncertainty Budget for Novice - Fluke 5520A Measurement Uncertainty (MU) 1
I Good resources for learning statistics (quality engineering related) Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 10
M Informational Health Canada has launched an e-Learning tool to aid in understanding the premarket regulatory requirements for medical devices in Canada Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
pbojsen Computerized Learning Management Systems (Training systems) recommendations? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
M Medical Device News FDA News - 27-08-18 - 2018 Learning program and GUDID updates Other US Medical Device Regulations 0
ScottK What Became of Alamo Consulting or Alamo Learning Systems Consultants and Consulting 5
M Learning by gaming / (gamification) Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 12
V Accelerated Learning and Simulations / Scenarios - Statistics Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 0
T Having Fun While Learning ISO 9001:2015 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
F Getting the audit procedure in my head (learning it) Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 3
M How to prepare for a PLI (Professional Learning Indicator) job test Career and Occupation Discussions 6
W TS16949 Quick Learning Material Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
V Learning Management Systems (LMS) & Training Management Systems (TMS) Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
M Learning ISO 13485 - Getting a better understanding of the requirements ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
K Non-Normal Data Analysis Literature, Websites, Books for Learning Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 2
P Which training system or LMS (Learning Management System) to train Auditors? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 8
R IQ/OQ/PQ Literature - Learning and implementing IQ/OQ/PQ procedures at my facility Design and Development of Products and Processes 3
R Quality Manager Training Methods - Learning and Implementing ISO 9001 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 26
C Learning Material for a Third Party Distribution Sales Environment Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
Q Training Management Systems (aka Learning Management Systems) Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
C Zeiss C 90 HP - Any suggestions for learning Umess UX. Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
P Beginning with ISO - Suggest any diploma course or online learning course Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
H ISO 9126 E-learning training course - Recommendations wanted Software Quality Assurance 3
A Learning Excel - Web Site, Book, and Add-in Recommendations Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 6