Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo Especially for content not in the forum
Such as files in the Cove "Members" Directory
Social Distancing - It's not just YOUR life - It's ALL of OUR lives!
Me <——————— 6 Feet ———————-> You

Distributor Registration

Marc

Captain Nice
Staff member
Admin
A tidbit, if you will:

----------snippo----------

Subject: Re: Dist. Company's Supplier Eval. /../Naish/Oliveira/Naish

Where are the other sections that a distributor should have in place? The most obvious is 4.3 contract review. And for the distributors I have helped get registered the only section of 9002 that might not apply is 4.19. When they did their own delivery or in house stocking programs even those applied.

That was my original point and question. The questionnaire or survey you do for any company should be the same with 4.4 added for a company that does design. Even distributors for the most part have 4.9 for items like packaging machines, conveyor systems, and much more.

Phyllis

barb butrym

Quite Involved in Discussions
The distributer I am working with now, has some special considerations but, most would utilize elements 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9 (the process of the distribution/service is their process), 10, 11 (software control, and some measurement if applicable)12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 (opt) and 20 (opt)...the one I am working with actually designs small fixtures from the stuff he distribute for special applications...so he also has 4. don't see how you can just apply contract review? Obviously they apply in different ways than in manufacturing...but apply none the less.

Top Bottom