Do any of you send the whole CQI-9 System Assessment to your Customers?

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
R

rickmcq

Do any of you send the assessment to your customers? or just the procees tables? Or the whole CQI 9 workbook
Our customers have demanded, and received, the whole workbook. If there are any "action items" another tab is added. They want to know about anything that is checked "not satisfactory".

We were once audited by one of the main authors/contributors of CQI-9 because he also worked for one of our customers. Yes, he was a ........PAIN in the..... A real jerk because his name appeared on the front pages.

Rick

J

jasonb067

We have required suppliers to provide the entire workbook. This is in a situation where we had no idea who we were about to do business with but had no other options at the time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Recommended software to send Quality scorecards to suppliers (external providers) Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 3
bryan willemot Looking for a good CoC to put with my certification sheets when we send parts Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
K How Many Samples to send for Chemistry Testing Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 3
L How do you send an IMDS instead of propose to a customer? RoHS, REACH, ELV, IMDS and Restricted Substances 2
Y Attachments of Certificate of Compliance - What to send to the Customer Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 11
J Is it sufficient to send in my instruments for calibration every second year? Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
E Regulations/ Restrictions to send Product Labeling (brochures, etc) Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 5
T IMDS - What is the difference between propose and send buttons? RoHS, REACH, ELV, IMDS and Restricted Substances 5
P Bulk Material Requirements Checklist to send along with my PPAP APQP and PPAP 2
P Should I send survey questionnaire prior to Supplier EMS Audit? Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 14
A Whom should I send the FSCA (Field Safety Corrective Action) to? EU Medical Device Regulations 2
A Expired CMDCAS Certificate - Registrar has yet to send the new CMDCAS certificate Canada Medical Device Regulations 4
A Do I need to send notification to Notified body and EC Rep? EU Medical Device Regulations 12
K FMEA and Control Plan In-House or send to Customer? APQP and PPAP 9
Mikilk ETO Sterilization - Annual Report of all Sterilization Validations to send the NB EU Medical Device Regulations 3
P Is it compulsory to send new measuring equipment for calibration / verification? Calibration Frequency (Interval) 3
V Mandatory to send to the Customers FMEA in a PPAP level 3 - Doubt IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 36
S Outlook efficiency to safely send a document, and keep traceability Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 7
M IEC 60601 Medical electrical equipment - Send declaration and guidance to customers? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 1
M PPAP Review Updated yearly but not send to Customer - Is it Right? APQP and PPAP 12
R Evaluate Customer Satisfaction without having to send questionnaires Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 2
M Send a Supplier an Audit Plan prior to conducting an audit at their premises? General Auditing Discussions 8
V Traceability of Standards - Where can I send my standards to be calibrated? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 9
G Sample Approval by Customer - Customer doesn't send/return their approval IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 10
R Why five post before you can send messages? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 12
T I want to send a CAPA to a supplier... ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
Marc Candy maker Hershey to cut jobs, send some manufacturing to Mexico World News 0
H Form to send to a supplier of QC services for their evaluation needed ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
P Convincing Suppliers to Send 8D Reports and React to Complaints in a Timely Manner Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 24
A Need to send out for Calibration or Self-calibration? HP model# 35670A analyzer General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 4
R Sister Plant PPAP Question - Can we hold the PPAP paperwork and not send it to them? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 13
M Grandfathering suppliers to approved supplier list - Have to send out surveys? Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 11
B What would you send into Room 101? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 18
L Is it a supplier's responsibility to send updated Certifications automatically? Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 8
Wes Bucey Ready to send your donation? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
Antonio Vieira Bad Auditor - Is it normal to ask the registrar to send a different auditor Registrars and Notified Bodies 9
Q TS-16949 Readiness Review - What did you send to your registrar? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
R When Is PPAP Required? What Should We send? APQP and PPAP 15
R PPAP - When to Send a PSW Warrant IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
A Can we send PPAP samples without completing the tests? QS-9000 - American Automotive Manufacturers Standard 2
A How can I send PPAP samples without getting their acceptance of the deviations QS-9000 - American Automotive Manufacturers Standard 10
G Test Software 4.11 - We send the Collector out for Calibration but not the Software General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
D No In-house laboratory - Does this mean I have to send out simple things like caliper General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 8
A % of defects on the whole batch based on result from inspection under AQL Level II Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 6
A Migrating from whole product CE marking to modular approach CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 5
M Software Development Company - Who would own the whole process and the certification afterwards? ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 1
A How can a sample can give information about bad products in whole lot? Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 3
C Implementing ISO 9001 - Getting whole team buy-in? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 25
D Packaging Addition - Non-sterile barrier to protect the whole package 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 12
S Calculating MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) for the whole Production Unit Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 2