Do AS9100 Registrar Auditors have nonconformity quotas?

DannyK

Trusted Information Resource
One certification body was measuring the number of nonconformities issued.
The kpi was the number of nonconformities per audit day. This was communicated to all auditors.
But there was no quota.

Randy

Super Moderator
Informally, it just seems that way personally after going through certification audits for 30 years.:geek:
OK, as someone that has been conducting certification audits for 20 years, from my perspective and experience I'll say BS. I might be informed what my average is per day but I've never been given a quota, and if that happened I'd say "Shove it up your ###" and start teaching again.

pilchard

No Badges
OK, as someone that has been conducting certification audits for 20 years, from my perspective and experience I'll say BS. I might be informed what my average is per day but I've never been given a quota, and if that happened I'd say "Shove it up your ###" and start teaching again.

Ok no quota just an average :thanx:

Mike S.

Happy to be Alive
Anyone wanna share what their average is per day, or what their organization states the overall average of all their auditors is per day, etc? I'm curious what data exists.

Mike S.

Happy to be Alive
I don't have that access - I don't have a "reports" tab option on my Oasis page.

Top Bottom