Do CQE exam questions repeat in next exams?

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

David-D

Involved In Discussions
Short answer is yes.

To quote their site:
"The goal of ensuring that two versions of the same exam have the equivalent degree of difficulty is achieved through a process known as common item equating. Here ASQ selects a set of questions from the previous exam and embeds them in the next exam. This set of questions, called equaters, is a kind of mini-exam in that the questions are representative of the previous exam’s difficulty level (some easy, some hard, some in the middle) and cover areas of the BOK proportionately. ASQ then develops the rest of the test with different questions, some new and some previously used. This way ASQ can administer almost entirely new tests each time and still maintain the established standard of performance."

http://asq.org/cert/faq/exam-grading-process-detailed

David

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Sampling Plan Questions from the CQE Practice Exam Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
D Examples of CQE test questions for December 2012 exam Professional Certifications and Degrees 4
B CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) Exam Learning Guidance and Related Questions Professional Certifications and Degrees 15
andika_untoro ASQ CQE Exam Group for Dec 2019 / Jan 2020 Preparation ASQ - American Society for Quality 15
S AQL Inspector's Rule - bring into CQE Exam? Professional Certifications and Degrees 5
J CQE References allowed in the Exam Room Professional Certifications and Degrees 18
A CQE exam primer Control Limit question Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
R CQE Exam Problem Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 9
H CQE Exam Review Volunteers Needed. Professional Certifications and Degrees 1
H ASQ CQE Exam Review Workshop - Seeking Volunteers! September 2013 ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 7
S CQE sample exam - Question 23 about a regression model Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 3
A Preparing for CQE Exam - Calculators and Statistical Calculations Professional Certifications and Degrees 4
A CQE Exam Machine Capability Question - HELP Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 7
Q Which calculators can I take to CQE exam ? Professional Certifications and Degrees 8
I I failed my CQE Exam Professional Certifications and Degrees 21
H Seeking Volunteers for ASQ CQE Exam Review Professional Certifications and Degrees 16
R ASQ CQE Practice Exam - Do I need to score very well to pass? Professional Certifications and Degrees 17
D Study Materials needed for CQE Exam Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 7
CalRich I was given two copies of the CQE exam! Professional Certifications and Degrees 7
C Passed the CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) exam 1st time Professional Certifications and Degrees 23
U Capability question from CQE exam Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 7
A CQE Exam Prep - Do you have any last minute study tips for me? Professional Certifications and Degrees 19
A How was the CQE exam??? Dec. 2007 Professional Certifications and Degrees 2
B Wish me luck - Appearing for CQE exam on Dec. 01,2007 Professional Certifications and Degrees 2
Q Specific requirements for Statistics in CQE exam Professional Certifications and Degrees 3
C Are CQE refresher courses by local ASQ centers helpful in preparing for the exam? Professional Certifications and Degrees 11
A Materials you can take to CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) exam Professional Certifications and Degrees 7
B How much preparation time for CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) exam Professional Certifications and Degrees 5
M I passed the CQE exam this month - What certification next? Professional Certifications and Degrees 10
Howard Lee Anyone Else Taking the CQE Exam on Saturday 2 December 2006? Professional Certifications and Degrees 13
M CQE Exam Material - What reference material to use? Professional Certifications and Degrees 23
H Is anyone else attending the workshop to update the CQE exam? Professional Certifications and Degrees 6
C Strategy for preparing CQE exam and can any one suggest some good books? Professional Certifications and Degrees 1
A CQE exam passing rate - Why is it so low? Professional Certifications and Degrees 22
G Do we need to take our own statistical tables for CQE Exam? Professional Certifications and Degrees 4
K CQE Exam preparation - Help requested - Planning and Control Techniques Professional Certifications and Degrees 2
C Regarding the same CQE preparation - I am preparing for CQE exam Professional Certifications and Degrees 12
A CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) - Seeking suggestions on preparing for the exam Professional Certifications and Degrees 3
A Quality Council of Indiana - ASQ's CQE and CQA Certification exam materials Professional Certifications and Degrees 23
Q CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) Exam - Are Hand Generated Notes Allowed? Professional Certifications and Degrees 29
T ASQ CQE vs CMQ/OE Professional Certifications and Degrees 2
E CQE or SSGB for a new career Professional Certifications and Degrees 8
M Differences in CQE, CSTE, CSQA, CQA Professional Certifications and Degrees 2
W SSGB vs. CQE certification? Professional Certifications and Degrees 2
R CQE vs CQA vs CSSGB vs CWI Professional Certifications and Degrees 0
B I have CSBB Cert - CQE vs. CMQ/OE next? Professional Certifications and Degrees 4
O CQE Handbook - Missing Section VII - Risk Management Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 1
L CQE Quiz - Something I made up to make aspiring CQE's head hurt Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
P CQE Work Experience - New to Industry Professional Certifications and Degrees 1
Q Question about 2012 ASQ CQE certification primer vs 2006 primer Professional Certifications and Degrees 2