Do you have Intermittent Explosion Disorder?

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
This is male only?

Laura M said:
Ummmm.....anyone want to vote for testosterone?
This is Male only? You don't know some gals I do, obviously. Or... You're biased... :notme:

Re: This is male only?

Marc said:
This is Male only? You don't know some gals I do, obviously.
You said it... There has been the odd explosion under my roof, and most of the times it's not me blowing up... :notme: Nuff said?

Note: Actually, women have testosterone too... Just not at the same level.

/Claes

G

Greg B

When I was an Armourer in the forces an IED was an "Improvised Explosive Device" basically something we could make up on the spot to blow something up....I think this new IED is something somone made up to get one of the following:

1: His/Her Doctorate
2: A government grant for research into unknown disorders of the brain, or
3: As a defence in his/her divorce/murder/derink driving charge

When would we take this new wonder drug? Before or after the event? Would we need to take it for life or is it a one-off brain supressor? Would it have side effects like prozac etc? such as loss of weight, reduced functionality, Lethargy!!!!!!

M

morgand - 2006

Greg B said:
When I was an Armourer in the forces an IED was an "Improvised Explosive Device" basically something we could make up on the spot to blow something up....I think this new IED is something somone made up to get one of the following:

1: His/Her Doctorate
2: A government grant for research into unknown disorders of the brain, or
3: As a defence in his/her divorce/murder/derink driving charge

When would we take this new wonder drug? Before or after the event? Would we need to take it for life or is it a one-off brain supressor? Would it have side effects like prozac etc? such as loss of weight, reduced functionality, Lethargy!!!!!!

4: an excuse not to take responsiblity!

Top Bottom