Document Process Flow though the company - NQA-1 Supplier

S

SLVVR6

Hello everyone...been lurking on here for some time now and thought I would ask a question or two. I have been assigned the position of Quality Manager at our company. We are currently an NQA-1 supplier (although system isn't very complete). We have lots of forms to complete work/request work, etc. The question I have and what I am looking for is an example of process flow chart for forms sent through the company. For example, an individual issues a document for review. We use a comment resolution form for reviewers to provide the issuer with comments. I would like to see (if something like this exists) an example of a document flow chart that describes who issues specific documents, the flow of the document from department/person to department/person, who signs signs what and where, and how the document is routed to document control for record retention. The reason I ask is that we are very small company and the future looks really good. I want something to give to the new employees as a cheat sheet to follow as they complete forms. Does anyone have a good example they use in there company that might give me ideas on how to lay out my process flow?

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Document Formats: Text Procedures vs. Flow Charts (Process Maps) Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 42
M Cross Function Process Map for Document Control Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 3
T Electronic Document Control - Posting a process at work station ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
S Z299 Special Process Supplement Document Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
Q Chrysler required FMEA and Control Plan Document Audit Forms and Process Audit Check FMEA and Control Plans 6
S CDRH Appeals Process - New FDA Guidance Document Other US Medical Device Regulations 1
J Change in our SharePoint Document Control Process - Is this ok? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
I Electronic vs. Paper Copy Document Approval Process Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 9
S MDR (Master Document Register) for Planning of Documents in Process Engineering Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
C Process Mapping Electronic Document Control Software Recommendations Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 5
Q Process or Departments - Document Content and Managing the Process Approach ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
A Current Control Periodic Document Reviews - Process Updates in the FMEA FMEA and Control Plans 3
B KPI (Key Process Indicator) for Document Control Center ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
P Company Conducted Internal Audit Offsite using a Document Review Process Internal Auditing 65
M Document Changes not affecting the process - Adding Logos, etc. Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 8
S Must I document qualification(s) or qualification process for Internal Auditors? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 10
A Implementing a change for a particular Process - Document & Change Control ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
T Participation in the Document Review Process from Multiple Sites ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
D The best way to Document Process Details in Accounting ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
T Document Approval Process for Company Documents Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 20
S Process Map of Document Control - Review wanted (Visio) Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 7
S Process Map - Turtle Diagram for Document Control Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 3
A Management Review Process Document Management Review Meetings and related Processes 5
Casana How to document Internal Audits done via the "Process Audit" methodology Internal Auditing 9
D The Best Way to Document In-Process Inspections using MIL-STD-1916 1/12 Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 3
A How to Document the Design & Development and Resource Management Process in IT Firm? Design and Development of Products and Processes 2
J ISO 9001:2000 transition - Document and Process Discussion ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 78
Q Process Maps identified as inadequate during registrar's Document audit Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 20
D Is a PFMEA (Process FMEA) a record or document? FMEA and Control Plans 10
P Layered Process Audit & the Document Audit - Can anyone explain to me, Please? Process Audits and Layered Process Audits 2
R Expected Process Maps - Requirement to somehow document how these processes work? Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 20
S Process Validation from an FDA standpoint - The GHTF document ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
M Benchmarks for Document Control process cycle (turnaround time) Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 5
J Process within Quality Pyramid - Create a new kind of Document IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 16
P TS16949 - Should specific process notes be considered a controlled document. IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
M Document Review Audit Findings - Design and Process Approach Design and Development of Products and Processes 2
O Evidence for the process of document control Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 17
M Internal Document Request Process - Please Critique ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
D Writing a Process Document - Who, what, when, where, and how ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
L Seeking TS 16949 Software that deals document control process linkages? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 4
J Process Audit Checklist to document Internal Process Audit results Process Audits and Layered Process Audits 19
A Process Document Structure - Service realization industry Service Industry Specific Topics 4
C Certificate of Conformance Form - COC for each customer a controlled document? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
A Document "Correspondence IATF 16949 vs ISO13485" available? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 0
R Document Retention - Discard hard-copies after scanning? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
P Mylar plot suppliers in accordance with D6-51991 document AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 4
A Document Change Notice vs complete System re-write Manufacturing and Related Processes 4
Q Document approval through SharePoint (without signature) Records and Data - Quality, Legal and Other Evidence 4
S What is considered a "core algorithm"? (From an FDA guidance document) Medical Information Technology, Medical Software and Health Informatics 4
U Document Approval - Software company ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3