Does anybody have an audit check list for ISO/IEC 17025 to replace ISO/IEC Guide 25

A

Aaron B.

Does anybody have an audit check list for ISO/IEC 17025 to replace ISO/IEC Guide 25 For Calibration Labs. Or how we can obtain it.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
P

pdboilermaker

I have a copy of the 17025 but not a checklist, I am in the midst of a 16949 certification audit for the rest of the week, I would gladly ask my registrar for a checklist for you guys

P

pdboilermaker

They have a draft copy of the 16949 audit with a lame question like "is the lab or subcontracted labs iso 17025"
It isnt really what you wanted but let me know if your interested anyway
[email protected]

W

walid9610

copy of ISO 17025

dear Mr. pdboilermaker,

i need a copy of ISO 17025 as soon as possible and please provide me the Audit checklist for ISO/IEC 17025.

thanks,

Walid9610

pdboilermaker said:
I have a copy of the 17025 but not a checklist, I am in the midst of a 16949 certification audit for the rest of the week, I would gladly ask my registrar for a checklist for you guys

Hershal

Metrologist-Auditor
Staff member
Super Moderator
Often, the accrediting bodies have such checklists available, although you may have to send an e-mail request. The availability of the checklists is normal in North America, and I suspect in other areas of the world also.

Does Lebanon have an accrediting body? If no, then may I suggest some collaboration with Egypt, as they are developing an accrediting body, and may be in a better position to assist your accreditation needs.

Hope this helps.

Hershal

Manoj Mathur

Quite Involved in Discussions
Checklist for ISO 17025

I wish I can attach the checklist for auditing this standard. But as you all know I have limitation to attach a file. Hence I am sending this file to Mr. Marc with a request to attach on board.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Does Anybody have an ISO 22000 internal audit checklist for sharing? Internal Auditing 11
J Does anybody have an audit checklist focused on Manufacturing processes? Manufacturing and Related Processes 8
I Does anybody use Detection in medical device Design FMEA? ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 18
L Does anybody have quiz's available? ISO 13485:2016 Training Material Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
A Does anybody know in which Standard can this attached Alarm Symbol be found? Other Medical Device Related Standards 3
A Does Anybody use APIS (IQ-FMEA) Software in this forum? FMEA and Control Plans 2
Y Does anybody have any knowledge in Statistical Bin Limit (SBL)? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
T Does anybody know about EN45014? (Replaced by ISO/IEC 17050-1) Other Medical Device Related Standards 1
Stijloor Does anybody get a job from listings in the Cove? Career and Occupation Discussions 18
W Preventive 5S - Does anybody have any idea about Preventive 5S? Preventive Action and Continuous Improvement 1
M When is a system not a single device? Does anybody know of a guidance document? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 11
A IC: 5.15 vs 6.00 sigma - Does anybody here use 5.15 sigma for MSA calculations? Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 3
R Iso/tc69/sc4/wg6n48 - Does anybody here know captioned standard? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 3
J Does anybody can give a help about GR&R Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 3
J Does anybody can give me a help about the calcuation about no defect on 6 sigma level Six Sigma 3
S Does anybody have any idea about EAQF94 standards? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
WALLACE FPS (Ford production system) - Does anybody have any interesting comments? Customer and Company Specific Requirements 8
N Blueprint reading training - Does anybody have any recommendations? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 6
A Does anybody have any information about the Firestone tire problem? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 18
F Does anyone have an ESD quality/cooler talk to share? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 4
A What does this line from MDCG 2020-3 (MDR art. 120 substantial change) mean to you? EU Medical Device Regulations 0
D Change Approval Requirements - Does every change need formal customer approval? Design and Development of Products and Processes 17
T What does AS9100 mean when it says you must establish a process to do X? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 24
L Does a backdate form format can be changed if wrong revision is used? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 8
B General Motors and Honda Alliance - What does this mean to suppliers? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
C ISO 13485 :2016 - CAPA - Does every CAPA need to be checked by regulations? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 9
A Does ISO 9001:2015 cover all the requirements of ISO 10012:2003? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
N FDA UDI - Label vs. Labeling - Does the insert need to include UDI? Other US Medical Device Regulations 0
A Does anyone have a checklist of API Spec 650 13th Edition? Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 0
D Does Manufacture can submit CE mark application under MDD with NB for his New product after May 2020? EU Medical Device Regulations 3
A What does this sentence "this symbol shall be used in the orientation shown" mean in ISO 780:2015? Other Medical Device Related Standards 4
L Turkish Requirements - Does the Software need to be translated? CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 2
R Where does IATF 16949 address Process mapping? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
J Does Pakistan Medical Device Import License allows parallel import? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
BeaBea Interesting Discussion Where Does Marketing/ Advertisement of Products fit in to ISO 9001? Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 39
P Does anyone have a API Q1 Documentation Package? Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 1
N What is our product classification? (Does Unclassified classification still exists) Other US Medical Device Regulations 14
C Does a CE mark infer meeting all applicable standards? CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 4
N Small Company - Internal audit process - Who does the audit? Internal Auditing 16
J Does anyone have an excel IATF 16949 Internal Audit checklist I could use? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
A Does AS9100 require traceability to operators performing the work? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
A EN ISO 14971:2019 does not include the Annex Zs ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 4
Watchcat Does "Similar Device" = "Predicate"? EU Medical Device Regulations 7
C Document Control Stamps - Does anyone still stamp their documents? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 24
Y Does Solidworks (2D/3D drafting modules) need validation? Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 5
M Definition Open Audit - What does an Open Audit mean? Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 3
I Does training have to be written? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
P What does UPH/m² mean? Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 3
L "IATF-Compliant" IATF 16949:2016 certification? What does this mean? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 13
D Why does Official Journal list superseded standards? EU Medical Device Regulations 6