Does anybody have an audit check list for ISO/IEC 17025 to replace ISO/IEC Guide 25

A

Aaron B.

Does anybody have an audit check list for ISO/IEC 17025 to replace ISO/IEC Guide 25 For Calibration Labs. Or how we can obtain it.

P

pdboilermaker

I have a copy of the 17025 but not a checklist, I am in the midst of a 16949 certification audit for the rest of the week, I would gladly ask my registrar for a checklist for you guys

P

pdboilermaker

They have a draft copy of the 16949 audit with a lame question like "is the lab or subcontracted labs iso 17025"
It isnt really what you wanted but let me know if your interested anyway
[email protected]

W

walid9610

copy of ISO 17025

dear Mr. pdboilermaker,

i need a copy of ISO 17025 as soon as possible and please provide me the Audit checklist for ISO/IEC 17025.

thanks,

Walid9610

pdboilermaker said:
I have a copy of the 17025 but not a checklist, I am in the midst of a 16949 certification audit for the rest of the week, I would gladly ask my registrar for a checklist for you guys

Hershal

Metrologist-Auditor
Trusted Information Resource
Often, the accrediting bodies have such checklists available, although you may have to send an e-mail request. The availability of the checklists is normal in North America, and I suspect in other areas of the world also.

Does Lebanon have an accrediting body? If no, then may I suggest some collaboration with Egypt, as they are developing an accrediting body, and may be in a better position to assist your accreditation needs.

Hope this helps.

Hershal

Manoj Mathur

Quite Involved in Discussions
Checklist for ISO 17025

I wish I can attach the checklist for auditing this standard. But as you all know I have limitation to attach a file. Hence I am sending this file to Mr. Marc with a request to attach on board.

Top Bottom