Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo Especially for content not in the forum
Such as files in the Cove "Members" Directory

Does Solidworks (2D/3D drafting modules) need validation?

Hello all,

As of today we are informed that aside from simulation modules of Solidworks such as 2D/3D drafting modules are needed to undergo validation procedures.
Can anyone help me understand what do I need to validate specifically? Especially do I need to perfom validation or verification?

Also do we really need to validate/verify these modules? This question stems from the research I did about Solidworks related validations on internet and the resulting attached file for validation of Solidworks Simulation modules. If the simulation module is validated can I also assume that the 2D/3D drafting modules used as the basis for the simulation is also validated in proxy.

I am hoping that ideas and further discussions on the subject will prove helpful to us.

P.S. Not a native English speaker so please do forgive grammar/logic errors as I am currently trying to translate my thoughts.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...lish2019.pdf&usg=AOvVaw3VQJpJ0b7QT8YFLaXpQcIy

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom