Don't Pay the Ransom

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Jim Wynne

Staff member
Admin
Right now, very little, and that's a good thing. I'm between jobs and trying to decide whether I want to semi-retire or continue the ol' grind.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gert Sorensen Upper Management Pay - I seriously don't understand this Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 30
C QMS Needs a Shake Up! People on the shop floor really don't pay any attention to it Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 8
F What to do when you don't meet the 1:10 ratio Measurement Uncertainty (MU) 3
MDD_QNA Accessory or I-don't-know-what-to-call-it-at-this-point EU Medical Device Regulations 3
S ARMY AQL - Requirements which don't have an AQL associated with them Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
D First 510(k) Submission - Don't Forget Tips US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 5
M IATF 16949:2016 clause 8.4.2.3 - We don't have ISO 9001:2015 certificate IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 26
I "We don't have enough resources" as an Audit Non-conformance Response General Auditing Discussions 14
D PPAP a Rebranded Purchased Product (we don't manufacture) IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 6
I Importing prototype without CE (dos and don'ts ) EU Medical Device Regulations 9
H Embedded Software - I don't understand that Calibration and Metrology Software and Hardware 2
N How to ensure our employees don’t grab and use the wrong materials Manufacturing and Related Processes 11
J We don't have enough Corrective action entries AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 10
L Nonconformity's risk is too low, so don't report it? General Auditing Discussions 25
K RAPS RAC - Resources to prep for the RAC exam that don't cost an arm and a leg Professional Certifications and Degrees 3
M A non-religious country, where you don't drink? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 14
AnaMariaVR2 Warning ? Don?t Confuse ?Made In USA? And ?Inspected By FDA? With Patriotism US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 3
AnaMariaVR2 DIY Fixes Don't Meet CGMP: FDA Slams Manufacturer for Fixes Involving Tape, Rubber Ba Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 0
Stijloor American airports don't rank very well. Travel - Hotels, Motels, Planes and Trains 13
S Don't Forget Canadian Provincial Electrical Code Requirements Canada Medical Device Regulations 1
R EU-countries which don't accept English user manuals and require national translation CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 9
B You don't need to know the distribution in order to apply SPC Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 10
B Why don't we have more representation from Registrars at The Cove? Registrars and Notified Bodies 14
1 I don?t have any experience with ISO 9001 - Help Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 9
Wes Bucey Passing on slick roads - DON'T! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 6
BradM The Great Soul Train Conductor Don Cornelius-Dead World News 4
G ISO 17025 - Don't think we need a Sampling Plan... Or do we? ISO 17025 related Discussions 3
H ISO 9001 Section 7 when you don't manufacture anything? Service Industry Specific Topics 6
S Some departments don't have Quality Objectives - Non Conformity? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 68
arios "Do's" and "Don'ts" of auditing a former employer General Auditing Discussions 12
Wes Bucey Job recovery? or "statistics don't lie, people do" Career and Occupation Discussions 37
C Old QMS... NEW QM.. I don't know where to start Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 57
Wes Bucey "Making the case" & Networking - Do's & Don't's Career and Occupation Discussions 2
M How do I prove I don't receive a controlled product? Ractopamine Hydrochloride Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 4
S ISO 9001 prohibits auditors auditing their 'own work' while other standards don't? Internal Auditing 54
M Suggestion System - Do's & Don'ts as well as Rewards System Manufacturing and Related Processes 29
BradM Just pretend you don't know about computers Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 1
R Definition Basic Dimensions - What are basic dimensions? Why don't they have tolerances? Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 14
J Control of Product Drawings - Engineers don't follow the same protocol ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 21
S Normal distribution - I have a series of data but I don?t know the distribution Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 24
Z Don't quite understand interpretation of ISO17025: 2005 clause 1.4 and 1.2 ISO 17025 related Discussions 13
Wes Bucey It's Friday - don't stop the job hunt! Career and Occupation Discussions 2
Wes Bucey Don't be a victim - High-level executive jobs Career and Occupation Discussions 2
ScottK The Management Representative cares about the QMS so you don't have to Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 37
V Can I apply for AS9100 Straight Away? (We don't have any ISO certificates) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
P The reason why Small-to Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs) don't use Six Sigma Six Sigma 19
S Granite Surface Plates - Maintenance, DOs and DON'Ts Manufacturing and Related Processes 9
H How do I answer an audit finding I don?t agree with? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 17
V IMO our people don't need to read manuals or procedures and document changes to them Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 60
V IQA Audit Nonconformance - Documented requirements don't reflect current practice ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8