DQ documents of new equipment - Function specification

Hi everybody,
I am stuck in a document of new equipment. I know that DQ document includes design specification, function specification. It is performed before installation. But during IQ, customer found some mistake in function specification (e.g: code of part,...). Could we change some detail in function specification to fit with actual situation and make a change control for it?? This process is comply with gmp guidelines or not ???

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Part 11 Compliance, Excel living documents (i.e. document master list, equipment list, approved supplier list) Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 3
A Equipment List - Control or not to Control (Controlled Documents) Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 8
M Seeking guidance documents for Non FDA Regulated Process Validation - New Equipment Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 3
Howard Atkins Are Machine and Equipment Manuals Controlled Documents? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 19
eule del ayre Documented Information - Periodic Review of Documents? IATF 16949:2016 / ISO 9001:2015 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 34
M Retention period of documents and records ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
D Offsite storage of QMS documents ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 9
K Joint approval between OEM and Manufacturer on Design Documents ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
was named killer AS 9100D - Calibration Instructions - Controlled documents? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 6
N Audit non-compliance API Q1 - Use of External Documents 4.4.4 in Product Realization Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 5
C Corrective action for failure in documents control ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
A QMS Overhaul - Reorganizing and Renaming Documents - Internal References Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 18
J Controlled information versus defined documents / records ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
B Using Unreleased Documents & Process Maps for Internal Audit purposes ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 12
N Device Labeling - Medtronic Ventilator Files (Risk Management documents) Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
qualprod To set frequency to review documents in ISO 9001 7.5? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 13
S Mandatory documents vs shall "something" but without mandatory documents ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 17
I Reissuing documents due to missing version / issue numbers Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
I Dating controlled documents after changes - Revision History Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 13
C Document Control Stamps - Does anyone still stamp their documents? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 24
M Advertising medical devices in the U.S - Advertising regulations or guidance documents Other US Medical Device Regulations 3
R Process control documents - Context of API Spec Q1, Clause 5.7.1.3 Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 0
C Identifying and Controlling External Documents Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
M EU MDR - Annex II 3b - What documents fall under this requirement? EU Medical Device Regulations 3
H New 510K VS Documents about design change. Other US Medical Device Regulations 1
M Informational EU – Manufacturer incident report (MIR) for serious incident- template 2020 (Directives and new regulations) version 7.2 and related documents Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 2
M Informational EU – Some documents related to Call for expression of interest for expert panels on medical devices and in vitro diagnostic medical devices Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
R Implementing Design History Documents/ Technical Documents in the QMS ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
R Approvals on QMS Documents - ISO 13485 Requirements Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
K Mandatory Documents for EU authorized Representative under MDR CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 8
Sidney Vianna Interesting Discussion Hello IAF. Are you listening? Please explain the inconsistency in your IAF Mandatory Documents (2019) ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 6
I QMS documents required at each stage of Software development IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 5
qualprod Controlling documents in two different Applications ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
R Do we need to treat local law as external origin documents? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 15
I Sales Documents in scope for ISO-9001:2015? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
shimonv Informational New guidance documents about EUDAMED - April 2019 EU Medical Device Regulations 1
M Which documents must be updated upon product validation? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
L Digitalization of documents - FDA and ISO 13485 Other Medical Device Related Standards 1
G Correction fluid found on documents that are reviewed Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 11
M Informational IMDRF – Proposed update to Clinical Evaluation documents Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
I R&D prototype documents need to be controlled? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
L OpEx (Operational Excellence) Documents in QMS? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 0
I Documents for Manufacturing Environment ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 19
N IATF 16949 - Mandatory Corporate Documents IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 10
I Document levels and approval requirements for lower level documents like work instructions, forms etc. Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 18
N How to deal with catalog parts suppliers who refuse to submit PPAP documents? APQP and PPAP 0
M FDA News USFDA Digital Health Update – New actions and documents Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
S Is Adobe Sign - E-signature for QMS documents - 21 cfr part 11 compliant? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
S Saving QMS documents in cloud drive - Compliance with ISO 13485 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
Y Excel Automation - Printing Word Documents from within Excel Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 0