Drawing Callout - Arrow pointing to an inner edge where there is a radius

J

jager

What is this asking for? It is a .025" thick washer. |-0.2
_____

Arrow pointing to an inner edge where there is a radius.
I'm guessing it is roughness or how much of a step is allowed.
Not sure.....

Thanks!
I tried to copy and paste a picture of it, but couldn't.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Profile of a Surface Callout on this Drawing General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 4
J Help with a Metric Drawing Callout Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 3
T How to interprete .600/.625 depth in the drawing callout ? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
J Drawing Callout: "Holes must be in line" No Tolerance specified Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 12
N Drawing tolerance vs. Measurement device General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
2 GDT of datums - Putting Datum C on a drawing Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 6
D Partial FAI - AS9102 -One single drawing has 10 part numbers AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
A Help with Drawing Review - ISO 9001:2015 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
V Manufacturing without a Formal Drawing ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 12
V ISO 9001: 2015 Production drawing Control ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
D Engineering Drawing Review and Approval Requirements ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
O Thread Tolerance - Can I use a 3A Ring on a part that the drawing calls out for a 2A? Manufacturing and Related Processes 5
D GD&T Drawing Question - I have a drawing and it makes no sense to me whatsoever Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 7
Prashant G AS9100 Requirement - Verification of characteristics results with drawing requirements AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 13
Q How do you interpret this dimension in my drawing Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 2
D Drawing (print) does not specify restrained or free state Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
A Drawing Issue with Supplier - xb file did not match that of the pdf drawing Nonconformance and Corrective Action 4
M Best Practice for setting tolerances on a Drawing Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 8
M PCBA Drawing Best Practices IPC Class 3 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
G Decimal places on Drawing (Print) Callouts Measurement Uncertainty (MU) 7
M True Position / GD&T - I'm staring at this drawing and I'm lost Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 4
I Engineering Drawing = Record or Document? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 8
J Is there a specification that provides directions on Drawing Revision Changes Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 5
R Location Interpretation on Drawing - Hole to Hole? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 7
I Delta FAIR due to a Drawing Change AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
M What is 'Loft' which is used in Boeing company to express 1/1 scale 2D drawing Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
V Dimension marked with "frame" on 2D drawing Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 5
A Measurement of a Radius on Drawing Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 4
K Accounting for Drawing Notes in PPAP APQP and PPAP 1
I Drawing standard (VDA) - Drawings in 3 different status VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 4
T Engineering Drawings - Once a customer has signed off on an engineering drawing ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
C Use of white-out or obliterating a portion of a controlled drawing or document Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 7
L How to document use of wrong engineering drawing Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 22
K Tolerances on Drawing Title Block Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 3
M 4 Datums Referenced in a Print (Drawing) Feature Control Frame Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 5
P Superiority of Drawing vs First Samples Customer Complaints 9
Q AS9102 Handwritten Revisions on Ballooned Drawing AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 20
alonFAI Mechanical Drawing Version Change Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 8
T AS9102 FAIR - Customer Drawing Revision Change AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
D ISO 8062-3 Angle Tolerances - The drawing states ISO 8062-3 DCTG 11 Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 1
R FAI Prototype Drawing Revision Levels AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
D Drawing Revision Control Software Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
S Surface Profile of a Hole - The meaning of the tolerance in the provided drawing Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 1
R Drawing a Normal Plot of the Effects for Multilevel Factorial Design Using Minitab Software 3
J Print (Drawing) Bubble Techniques Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 45
T How to preventing the drawing revision not being up to date Preventive Action and Continuous Improvement 1
G Geometric Tolerance - Swedish Drawing which states that all tolerances are to NS 1430 Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
R Determining Working Voltage - Drawing a Medical Device Insulation Diagram IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 5
QMMike Are Reference Dimensions denoted on a Drawing differently in China? APQP and PPAP 7
J GD&T - Concentricity Call Out on a Drawing --> .005 TIR Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 15