Due Date for QS9000 Audit Response

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
Subject: due date for QS9000 audit response to 3rd party auditor
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 13:53:00 -0500
To: [email protected]

I'm looking for a QS9000 audit response due date requirement.

The NSAI (National Standards Authority of Ireland) audits our division twice a year to QS9000. I cannot find where it gives the due date for our response to the audit findings. I've looked in the QS9000 3rd edition, the QSA 2nd edition, and the NSAI Surveillance Assessment report.

We've always responded in 30 - 60 days from the date of the audit and it has never been a issue. However, the people I work with keep asking me what the requirement is and I just don't see it. Please help.

Please and Thank you,
Ellen

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
I know of no specific requirement within QS9000. Each registrar sets what they consider to be a 'timely' response.

D
You need to talk to your Registrar. This should have been explained up front before there was even an Assessment audit. And get it in writing.

D

dewie

In my country, the registrar give us the due date which is not later than 90 days. The period is depending on the kind of nonconformity.

[This message has been edited by dewie (edited 06 November 1999).]

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Is the calibration due date of equipment used to be on calibration certificate ISO 17025 related Discussions 38
X When a Gage is past the Calibration Due Date General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 6
S No Calibration Due Date on a Calibration Certificate unless requested by a customer? Calibration Frequency (Interval) 9
A Calibration Requirements after Exceeding the Calibration Due Date General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 8
J Internal Audit Reports - Is it acceptable if received after due date? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
L Criteria to Establish a Relevant Due Date for Closing Corrective Actions Internal Auditing 8
A Stuck with Due date as a KPI - Services like evaluation studies ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 0
M Done date & due date on calibration stickers General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 12
G Calibration grace period after due date Calibration Frequency (Interval) 14
H How to get the Calibration Due Date? Calibration Certificates Calibration Frequency (Interval) 11
D Extension of Measurement Device Calibration Due Date. AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 12
Wayne Never put an Expiration (Due) Date on a Calibration Certificate Calibration Frequency (Interval) 41
D Late calibration (Calibration Past Due Date) - What do I do now? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 32
M Can Calibration Due Date start upon issuance of the device to production General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 11
R Calibration Cycle: Calibrate When Issued OR Calibrate by Due Date? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 7
S Calibration Due Date - How can I word my procedure? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 38
F Change to Formulation due to Reach (China Medical Device Regulations) China Medical Device Regulations 0
R External Audit and Certificate prorogation due to the pandemic General Auditing Discussions 10
M Extraordinary measures due to COVID Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
B Certificate Suspension? Shut down due to Covid-19 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 14
Stefan Mundt AS9100D Major nonconformity due to recurrence of a NC during a subsequent CB audit. AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
I IATF 2016 - 8.5.1.4 Verification after shutdown due to COVID19 Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 1
I Reissuing documents due to missing version / issue numbers Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
O Informational Scaling back internal audits due to corona virus while avoiding a NC Internal Auditing 7
D Postpone IATF 16949 audit due to COVID-19 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 41
T AS9100D - Scope of QMS for New Company - Only Choosing a Function Subset Due to Management AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 14
S Returned product due to Customers fault, is it a Non-Conformance? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 7
R DCMA QAS is holding up shipments of product due to them being late AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
V "Manufacturer Symbol on Device is missed due to space constraint" EU requirement EU Medical Device Regulations 11
B [Help] Customer Engagement Survey for MBA Project - due Apr19 Manufacturing and Related Processes 0
F MDR ISO 13485 for Class I sw/hw company to be class II due dates ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
B Help with Customer Engagement Survey for MBA Project - due Apr19 General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 0
M We still have not received our certificate due to a 'backlog' with our auditing body Registrars and Notified Bodies 25
K Risk Analysis Updates due to complaints ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 10
G Informational Is Past due calibration a non-conformance if tagged "Do Not Use"? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 9
E CAR (Corrective Action Request) Due Dates ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 17
A ISO 14001:2015 transition audit - Major NC due to the procedure and audit plan ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 10
J AS9100D Clause Brain Fade - Tool was past due for Calibration AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 11
E Non Conformity due to Outsourced Internal Audit Error ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 2
I Delta FAIR due to a Drawing Change AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
G Example of Calibration Due Reminders to Leads, Managers & Directors General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
M Issue with CAPA system - Should Over Due CAs warrant a CAPA? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 17
M CAPA due to Consumer not following Maintenance Instructions... Nonconformance and Corrective Action 9
R Due Diligence - IGC USA - Anybody know anything about them? Registrars and Notified Bodies 8
Anerol C Procedure to stop a machine due to safety Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 4
J Validating a stopped test due to never finding any defects Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
Q REACH due dilligence and meeting the ever moving SVHC target RoHS, REACH, ELV, IMDS and Restricted Substances 5
M Multiple versions of device due to power connectors? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 2
T Would my AS 9110 certificate lapse due to non availability of auditors ? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 11
A Project Management Due Diligence Procedure example wanted Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 1