E-mail Thoughts

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
The following is from a Round Robin e-mail of Bob Hausers':

I was never a Chief, but Jerry Hudson was. I recently reconnected with Jerry through this site. He just started an all-night radio talk show syndicated out of Seattle - aspiring to match Art Bell and Paul Harvey. (He's actually pretty good!) He comes on at 2:00 AM in Salt Lake City (where I live) and the show is "America Live." If you tell him that you're listening in advance, he'll slip Camp Tosebo into the night's program!

I think, when I get time, that we can get "Termite" or his brother, Joel, involved with us.

The site was set up thanks to Marc Smith, who was there one year (1960.) He's done an excellant job, and will allow you access to the "Tosebo Forum" if you E-Mail him. Somehow, he gave me (hardly computer literate) access, and I scanned my, and my older brother's, pictures, which he transfered to the main page.

It is surprising how positively influenced we all were by the Camp.

Look over the picture that I submitted, and fill in the missing names (and correct my mistakes!)

- Bob "Running Deer" Hausser 1956-1958

(On my recent trip down the "Wild and Scenic" Lewis and Clark section of the Missouri River, my son informed me that "Sacagawea" is Blackfoot for, "Hey, Bitch!")(Perhaps that was Doris's given name?)

----- Original Message -----
To: Robert Hausser [email protected]
Cc: Bob (Tosebo) Freeman [email protected] ; Dave (Tosebo) Wallace [email protected] ; George (aol) Hausser [email protected] ; Greg (Tosebo) Scherschel [email protected] ; Jerry (Tosebo) Hudson [email protected] ; Lawrence (Tosebo) Meyer [email protected] ; Marc (Tosebo) Smith [email protected] ; Mark (Tosebo) O'Reilly [email protected] ; Mike (Tosebo) Cheerva [email protected] ; Pat (Tosebo) Rhadigan [email protected] ; Steve Buckingham [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2002 12:24 PM
Subject: RE: Ho! For Toseboland

Dear Bob,

Glad to hear from you and I do recognize your "mug" from a picture of you standing with Ross Taylor and others at the entrance. I chummed around quite a bit with Jim Larson and John Schneider. I bunked with them and "Termite." Also, I have good memories of Steve Buckingham, Jerry Hudson, the Kelmensons, Dick Isom and Billy Farnham.

Is there a specific site for one to post his memories of camp? I seem to remember a site where there were such postings--perhaps it was connected w/ the now defunct Old Camp Tosebo Inn site.

Congratulations on making Chief! :) Wasn't Jerry Hudson a chief one year?

Doc Campbell
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2002 11:48 AM
To: Murdoch (Tosebo) Cambell
Cc: Bob (Tosebo) Freeman; Dave (Tosebo) Wallace; George (aol) Hausser; Greg (Tosebo) Scherschel; Jerry (Tosebo) Hudson; Lawrence (Tosebo) Meyer; Marc (Tosebo) Smith; Mark (Tosebo) O'Reilly; Mike (Tosebo) Cheerva; Pat (Tosebo) Rhadigan; Steve Buckingham
Subject: Ho! For Toseboland

Doc,

Although I don't remember much about you, even though our time at Tosebo was close to identical, I can now pick you out of the pictures, and am certain that we did things together.

Your name has been mentioned so many times by others at the site, and I hope you will share your fading memories with the rest of us.

- Bob "Running Deer" Hausser (I seem to be the only one who never made "Chief!")

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Marc When did you first use what we call E-Mail (aka email) today? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 17
Claes Gefvenberg I got a not so lame phishing mail... Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 9
Marc London?s abandoned underground ?Mail Rail? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
R LinkedIn Customers Allege Company Hacked E-Mail Addresses After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 0
Wes Bucey Smile! Your mail is on camera! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 11
H Follow up mail for the submitted resignation, reminder mail of submitted resignation Career and Occupation Discussions 4
Marc Report: Facebook e-mail switch changed address books After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 2
Stijloor Importing Address Books (Thunderbird and Outlook Express) into Windows Live Mail After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 3
C Contaminated Sharp Medical Devices received by mail - Biohazard? Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 2
P Rules on E-mail.....Any suggestions? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 34
D Cheats on the mail....beware of them !! Imported Legacy Blogs 2
BradM Getting Yahoo e-mail with no ads After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 18
Marc Is anyone using Gmail (Google Mail) to filter spam? After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 21
R New virus alert info - E-mail package - Backdoor.Haxdoor.O After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 6
C Who are these guys? E-mail from ASQ concerning a contested election for President ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 22
A Document validation / authority - E-mail based approval system - Ideally MS Outlook ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
WALLACE Is anybody using Google mail? After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 4
Marc 'MyDoom' (Novarg) E-mail Virus - 2004-01-27 After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 9
Marc 19 August 2003 - New Microsoft E-Mail Virus - W32/Sobig.F-mm After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 78
E E-mail Abuse Dismissals - Employees fired for e-mail infractions After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 6
Q Records: Electronic E-mail Retention Requirements Records and Data - Quality, Legal and Other Evidence 2
D Over-Worked Instruction - Quality Technician for a direct mail printing company ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
Marc Happy 30th Birthday to E-Mail! After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 1
A Document Control: Controlling Electronic Email (E-mail) Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 7
Marc A Summary of Internet Smilies and E-Mail Emoticons After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 15
Marc New ISO9000 E-Mail ListServe ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 0
N Looking to Impress - New Job - Advice, Thoughts, Comments Welcome Career and Occupation Discussions 15
T Internal Nonconformance procedure thoughts (AS9100) AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
S Inventory Control - Any thoughts would be appreciated ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
S Proposed Quality Improvement - Thoughts? Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 3
E Discussion between co-worker on tolerance and uncertainty and how to apply it. Thoughts? 17025 ISO 17025 related Discussions 1
D ASQ CMQ/OE Certification - Share your thoughts ASQ - American Society for Quality 3
Marc Thoughts about the vBulletin to Xenforo Software Migration - 2 October 2018 Forum News and General Information 4
J MDR reporting and CAPA thoughts? Classifying Complaints on Risk 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 13
Q Thoughts on Communications relevant to the Quality Management System ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
K Thoughts on the impact of the General Data Protection Regulation? Medical Information Technology, Medical Software and Health Informatics 5
B Thoughts on performing an ISO 9001:2015 Remote Internal Audit ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
Marc Thoughts about Extrapolating Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 5
Marc Your thoughts? A weekend calibration teaser General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 7
Marc Thoughts about Discussion Forums Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
S Destructive Gage RR - Using Crossed - want your thoughts Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 18
Marc Thoughts for Food - What's on the menu? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
D Thoughts on the Implementation and Effectiveness of A3 methodology Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 2
Antonio Vieira Thoughts on implementation of Quality Management System in a Police Department ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 32
W Thoughts on having Safety Shower in ISO Class 7 Cleanroom ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
C Thoughts on validation of Legacy Systems for Medical Device Software EU Medical Device Regulations 2
T Need thoughts on calibration of Class A volumetric glassware General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
Marc About 1940 to today - TV - Sunday Morning Thoughts Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5
G Thoughts on Audit Finding for not doing Gage R and R for Visual Inspection Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 8
Sean Kelley What are your thoughts on Process vs Product Control Plans ? FMEA and Control Plans 3