Editing problems

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
I have confirmed editing and related problems which arose from the software upgrade last saturday. I'll be checking templates and such this evening to see if I can find out what exactly the problem is. I'll keep you informed of developments.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
E

energy

You do that!

I think it's the Marines that say "Overcome, adapt, improvise." Don't get lathered up. Right click. No left click.:vfunny: :smokin:

Mike S.

Happy to be Alive
Trusted Information Resource
Energy,

Right clicking doesn't always do it (move the cursor) for me. Sometimes it does, sometimes it don't. Sometimes the cursor gets lost in la-land and only a rt. click and 'select all' will show it again. Weird stuff. Not debilitating, but weird and aggravating. And nothing lets me copy and paste. :(

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
It seems to work OK for me now too. I removed the ?. and put in the > which was the fix. Thanks! I seriously doubt I would have spotted that syntax error for a long time...

But I also did a 'reupgrade' prior to reading your note and - luckily it hasn't screwed up the board working but it doubled a number of templates the software uses. So - soon I'll have to spend some time with their support forums to try to fix that...

If it's not one thing it's another... I'm sure this will be fun to fix.

But at least it appears the editing problem is gone.

E

energy

As usual

Atul Khandekar said:

Thank you, Claes. Always glad to help.:bigwave:
Atul,

Doesn't it ever bother you that the man upstairs gave you more brains than the some of us? :biglaugh: And yes, everything is back to normal except for me!:agree: :smokin:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Re-numbering or editing Dynamic Stamps in Adobe Acrobat Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 0
R Questions about editing a form because no one is signing it. Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 10
J Need help/advice on video editing software etc..... Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 8
R IVD Software Requirements - Editing of Patient Information 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 5
D Peugeot-Citroen PPAP - Version for editing a page in English PPAP for PSA Customer and Company Specific Requirements 4
Marc Electronic Documentation Systems - Security, Approval and Editing Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 29
K Problems with process equipment ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
A Feedback of typical maintenance problems with LMI digital probes Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 0
S New problems exporting to Germany - February 2019 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 7
C Resource allocation problems in Software DFMEA FMEA and Control Plans 4
R Tapping problems - 3/8" hot roll pickled & oiled steel - seeking expertise Manufacturing and Related Processes 15
Marc Problems - Contacting Us about Problems (How To - Etc.) Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 0
Marc Youtube - Viewing problems Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 4
O How do reduce the risk of suppliers having similar problems? Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 4
L Problems while documenting the SOUPs used for the software we are developing IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 4
W Problems with our new Auditor (a Ph.D. with four months experience) ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 25
L Relying on Suppliers - Most Quality and Warranty problems are caused by Suppliers Supply Chain Security Management Systems 5
M The biggest gaps and problems in QMS or Quality in Automotive Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 3
I Request an FDA GUDID Account - Problems Other US Medical Device Regulations 3
S Document Review Problems ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
L How to avoid Nonconformance Reoccurrence problems IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 20
C Software Process Implementation Problems ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
K Bottle Labeling Machine Problems - Non conformance in FCMG industry Nonconformance and Corrective Action 8
T Contacting the Supplier's CB vs a Supplier Audit - Nonconformance Problems AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
Peter Fraser Problems and Deficiencies with the ISO 9001:2015 Draft ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 12
B Quality problems that cost Millions of dollars (or euros, or pounds, etc.) Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 7
AnaMariaVR2 How Open Innovation is Solving Some of NASA?s Trickiest Problems World News 0
T A survey on problems during ISMS implementation - need help IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 2
S Common Electric Fan Motor Problems Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 3
M Problems with Competence/Skills Matrix (6.2 Human Resources) AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
ScottK Is anyone else having problems uploading Proprietary Names into the DRLM? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 9
M FDA Warning Letter - Product Association with Search Engine Results - Problems Ahead? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 10
M Problems with Unrealistic Customer Expectations Customer Complaints 12
AnaMariaVR2 Chronic Regulatory Compliance Issues Causing Drug Shortages & Safety Problems Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 1
Q Method on how to cause people to solve problems Benchmarking 5
Oldrice Aerospace Registrar Problems - Starting Over? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 13
M 8.2.4 Problems with Monitoring and Measurement of Product AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
R Problems with Supplier - Always with 100% Sorting - No Corrective Actions Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 22
G Product Returns are above average for Labeling Problems Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 4
V Supplier's First Run had Plating Problems - Can they Strip, Re-Plate and PPAP them? APQP and PPAP 14
1 A New Job - Replaced a QM who passed away - BIG Problems Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 25
N English as a Second Language - English problems with Legal Terms Contract Review Process 2
Uriel Alejandro Problems with the Employee Skills Matrix - Document Control System Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 8
L Avoiding Recurrence of the Supplier?s Quality Problems Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 5
M Problems implementing ISO 13485 for Software-Only Medical Device Manufacturers? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
B How can I resolve Chronic Nonconformance Problems? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
S Problems with the application of EN 62366:2008 IEC 62366 - Medical Device Usability Engineering 13
F Can you tell me if this table is correct? Gage R&R Problems Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 12
D Quality Metrics to use to solve Problems Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 5
P Self Motivation - How to keep it when overwhelmed with problems? Career and Occupation Discussions 13