Editing problems

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
I have confirmed editing and related problems which arose from the software upgrade last saturday. I'll be checking templates and such this evening to see if I can find out what exactly the problem is. I'll keep you informed of developments.

E

energy

You do that!

I think it's the Marines that say "Overcome, adapt, improvise." Don't get lathered up. Right click. No left click.:vfunny: :smokin:

Mike S.

Happy to be Alive
Trusted Information Resource
Energy,

Right clicking doesn't always do it (move the cursor) for me. Sometimes it does, sometimes it don't. Sometimes the cursor gets lost in la-land and only a rt. click and 'select all' will show it again. Weird stuff. Not debilitating, but weird and aggravating. And nothing lets me copy and paste. :(

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
It seems to work OK for me now too. I removed the ?. and put in the > which was the fix. Thanks! I seriously doubt I would have spotted that syntax error for a long time...

But I also did a 'reupgrade' prior to reading your note and - luckily it hasn't screwed up the board working but it doubled a number of templates the software uses. So - soon I'll have to spend some time with their support forums to try to fix that...

If it's not one thing it's another... I'm sure this will be fun to fix.

But at least it appears the editing problem is gone.

E

energy

As usual

Atul Khandekar said:

Thank you, Claes. Always glad to help.:bigwave:

Atul,

Doesn't it ever bother you that the man upstairs gave you more brains than the some of us? :biglaugh: And yes, everything is back to normal except for me!:agree: :smokin:

Top Bottom