Eleven ISO9001 Awareness training sessions this week.

ScottK

Not out of the crisis
Leader
Super Moderator
2 down.

Doing the general awareness training for the "hourly" people.
Kicked it all off on Friday with an extended lunchtime Barbeque and cakes with a big red 'Q' with "ISO9001" written in the middle.

So far everyone has been very receptive but with some skepticism.
The skeptics so far have been people who:
a) have made made suggestions that resulted in efficiency improvements but reveived no reward and little recognition
b) have seen other efforts similar to this before my time just peter out and die.

I like the skeptics that speak up. It shows me that they actually want to participate in the change process and it engages the rest of the class.
I should plant at least one in each session.

Last edited:

CarolX

Trusted Information Resource
Re: 11 ISO9001 Awareness training sessions this week.

So far everyone has been very receptive but with some skepticism.
The skeptics so far have been people who:
a) have made made suggestions that resulted in efficiency improvements but reveived no reward and little recognition
b) have seen other efforts similar to this before my time just peter out and die.

I like the skeptics that speak up. It shows me that they actually want to participate in the change process and it engages the rest of the class.
I should plant at least one in each session.

Excellent idea!

When we did our massive document review last year, we met with all of the lead people on a one-on-one basis, along with the engineers and inside sales people. Almost everyone had a suggestion or two. We compiled a master list, since we did get repeats, and added them to our CI program.

ScottK

Not out of the crisis
Leader
Super Moderator
Re: 11 ISO9001 Awareness training sessions this week.

4 down.

I finding there are a lot of people looking to vent things that they feel their supervisors don't want to hear.

Doing my best at reassuring them that I'm setting up systems with accountabilities and tracking to address these issues.

CAPA system is almost ready to go... That's going to be a shock to some systems... I can just hear the whining "Why does he keep bugging me about these open CARs?"

Top Bottom