Elsmar Cove Statistics Found Online

H

Hodgepodge

I couldn't log on to Elsmar Cove today. I thought there was something wrong on my end so I searched Elsmar.com on Google. I stumbled upon this interesting site (https://www.alexa.com/). It contains a lot of statistics on Elsmar Cove web space use (and other sites too).

For instance. It states that Elsmar.com's U.S. traffic rank is 63,021. (The rank by country is calculated using a combination of average daily visitors and pageviews from users from that country over the past 3 months. The site with the highest combination of visitors and pageviews is ranked #1 in that country.)

Pretty cool Marc!:applause: I was wondering if Elsmar's statistics match those found at alexa.com.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Please note the phone number --> 513 341-6272 in the US. If at *any* time you can not connect to Elsmar.com, Please.... Call me!

On topic: For other stats see:

Elsmar Cove Web Site Traffic Statistics, Quantcast and Google Trends AdPlanner.

Note: Alexa stats are derived from people who use Alexa Toolbar, so it's very biased (and may say very unreliable) data.

Elsmar is rather small, but then again - Considering the millions of web sites that exist (and so many more being aded every day), Elsmar is relatively healthy. Long term trends are the important aspect.

It can be fun playing with the numbers from time to time. :evidence:

Top Bottom