Email Reminder through Excel for APQP Planning

J

jovoga

Hello,

I am looking for help with VBA macro to send email via Outlook automatically from Excel.

Please look to the attachment, there is described my request.
Unfortunately i a not a programmer, but your support should be very helpfully for me.
Thanks.

Attachments

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
A

adamsjm

Re: Email Reminder through Excel for APQP Planing

A good Excel VBA programmer will need to know what Excel version you are running (2010, 2007, ...) and what version of Outlook you are using. The object model in Outlook changes with the different versions.

Look up a procedure on the internet using Google - something like this.
Excel XXXX to Outlook YYYY VBA MVP ...
ADD the MVP to your search - They are knowledgeable programmers who will give you the correct code.

J

jovoga

Thanks for reply.

It seems to be easy.
I have only problem, that i must confirm in outlook and send email.

Is possible to send email without prompting?

J

jovoga

Hello,
I made a macro for sending an email without prompt.

I need help.
I need to help with macro:
send email if Status is "Open" and email will be send with subject
Action Item, Comment, Target date to correct person/s.

Thanks for reply.

It seems to be easy.
I have only problem, that i must confirm in outlook and send email.

Is possible to send email without prompting?

Attachments

Darius

Quite Involved in Discussions
I need help.
I need to help with macro:
send email if Status is "Open" and email will be send with subject
Action Item, Comment, Target date to correct person/s.
Not sure if you want it, but sounds like...
Code:
Sub SendMail()
Dim WS As Worksheet

With ActiveWorkbook
  For Each WS In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
    If WS.Cells(1, 1) = "Action items" Then
      RW = 3: AI = ""
      Do
        If WS.Cells(RW, 6) = "" Then AI = WS.Cells(RW, 1)
        If WS.Cells(RW, 8) = "Open" Then
          .SendMail Recipients:=Array(WS.Cells(RW, 5)), SUBJECT:=AI & "/" & WS.Cells(RW, 1) & ":" & WS.Cells(RW, 2) & ":" & WS.Cells(RW, 3) & Format(WS.Cells(RW, 7), " dd/mmm/yy")
        End If
        RW = RW + 1
      Loop Until WS.Cells(RW, 1) = ""
    End If
  Next WS
 ' .Close SaveChanges:=False 'are you sure that you want to close the Excel?
End With

End Sub

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Auto email reminder sent to customer - Calibration Due Notices Calibration and Metrology Software and Hardware 5
D Amendment Class II - Please confirm if the submission is by email (Canada) - Help Canada Medical Device Regulations 0
M Email Template that go to a customer and then get returned to us for RMA/Warranty Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
Marc Email Addresses - Changing your email address Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 0
S Auditor requests confidential information via Email ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 22
L Health Canada email re fee proposals sent to group - driving me mad! Canada Medical Device Regulations 3
L Email Review during FDA Inspection 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
M FDA Email Address needed for CECATS 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
Marc When did you first use what we call E-Mail (aka email) today? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 17
M Control of email (and other electronic media) as Records - 4.2.4 Records and Data - Quality, Legal and Other Evidence 10
J Dummy SMTP server for email testing Software Quality Assurance 3
K What should the ITAR email disclaimer look like ? Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 2
K Customer Address on ISO 17025 Test Report - Is email address okay? ISO 17025 related Discussions 9
P Documents Approved via Email Records and Data - Quality, Legal and Other Evidence 7
Jim Wynne A Lame Phishing Email--Are we Really This Gullible? After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 16
M Cryptography Policy for Data Sent by Email IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 4
T World Class Supplier Quality Alert System CAR/SCAR By Email Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 2
Wes Bucey Another twist on email spam After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 6
Jim Wynne "Massive" Epsilon Interactive Commercial Email Breach After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 7
C ISO 27001 and Bulk Email Policy - Your Thoughts, Please IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 3
Marc Three Email Topics Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 3
Jim Wynne The Lamest Nigerian Scam Email Ever Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 12
A Daido Steel - Contact email addresses for Daido Steel Co Ltd in Japan needed Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 4
Wes Bucey A really DUMB Nigerian phishing letter! "FBI" (USA) Email promising dire consequences Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 9
C Need guide to write email/letter to hiring manager Career and Occupation Discussions 3
C Email and Evidence based Internal Audits Internal Auditing 3
Y Email Exposure - Inappropriate statements uncovered in emails US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 30
Wes Bucey Email and phone scams After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 0
P Email Retention and Binning - How to handle Emails for Retention purposes Records and Data - Quality, Legal and Other Evidence 6
Marc Email in the 18th Century - The Optical Telegraph After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 0
Ajit Basrur FDA Launches Email Alert Subscription Service US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 0
O ECN (Engineering Change Notice) to ECR (Change Request) Database with Email Report Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 8
T How to Handle Email Document Control Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
Sidney Vianna Funny "out of office" email replies Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 6
J Metrics and Process Performance via Email IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
Marc Yahoo email worm can infect without clicking attachments After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 0
S Company Internet / Email Usage Policy Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
J Are email acceptable as records? Email for a customer approval of some part? Records and Data - Quality, Legal and Other Evidence 20
Marc The End of the Internet? Will we pay for email, video streaming, etc? After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 5
C Email and Web Access Policies Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 3
J Inexpensive SPC Software Package with Results I can email Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 6
Sean Kelley How to measure customer satisfaction? Sending out surveys by email? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 21
A Document Control: Controlling Electronic Email (E-mail) Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 7
J Is MS Outlook a sufficient reminder to perform yearly supplier evaluations? Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 10
S TL 9000 Certified Companies - REMINDER - TL 5.0 Measurements Effectivity - July 2013 TL 9000 Telecommunications Standard and QuEST 1
H Follow up mail for the submitted resignation, reminder mail of submitted resignation Career and Occupation Discussions 4
Stijloor Internet Explorer 8 - Annoying Reminder After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 23
BradM Safety reminder: check your smoke detectors Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
D Daylight Savings Time Reminder for 11 March 2007 (United States) Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
JWenmeekers Copyright reminder Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 4