Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo Especially for content not in the forum
Such as files in the Cove "Members" Directory
Social Distancing - It's not just YOUR life - It's ALL of OUR lives!
Me <——————— 6 Feet ———————-> You

Employee and Customer Satisfaction Surveys

A

Andy Bassett

Folloiwng a discussion on another thread i supplied people with a internal questionnaire that is designed to generate interest/acceptance in QMS Programmes.

By coincidence i now need to do a Employee Climate Survey, and a Customer Satisfaction survey (Have you noticed this beefed-up requirement in ISO 9000:2000).

Can anybody help me with samples of the above so i can steal some ideas?

Thanks

------------------
Andy B

D

David Mullins

I've have:
-an employee culture survey
-a customer/patient survey I developed for the ambulance service (EMS)
I'll have to grab these from home, so for now, have a look at a basic survey procedure and forms (I've sent these to Marc to deal with).
Cheers,
David M

------------------

Marc

Captain Nice
Staff member
Admin
These are posted as:

Cust_Survey.doc
Cust_Perf_Chklst.doc
Cust_Surv_Chklst.doc

As always, in the pdf_files directory. Thanks, Dave!

A

Andy Bassett

Thanks for the surveys in the PDF file or sent to me direct.

Marc - I will send you the survey that i have used internally to support QMS implementations, maybe you can post this as well.

Regards

------------------
Andy B

Marc

Captain Nice
Staff member
Admin
If you want something posted, just send it to me and I'll post it. HOWEVER, do please strip your company name from the document unless you don't care if your company name is on it.

T

tkadela

I am a Ph.D. student at the University of Texas in Arlington. I am conducting research for an MBA class on employee satisfaction with about 25 people. I was wondering if I reference your company in the final report/paper along with your sales address and phone number as well as a sample survey (if you like) may I please use about 25 of your paper surveys for free?

I eagerly await your response via my email address below. I hope you are having a GREAT day!

Cordially,

Thomas J. Kadela
[email protected]

Marc

Captain Nice
Staff member
Admin
Does anyone remember the name of the file or have a copy? I probably have it here but can't remember the name. This was from before vBulletin so there was no Attachments feature back then... (Continuous Improvement?)

Top Bottom