Environmental - Office Recycling and Waste Management Programme and Objectives

I

IMS Manager

Hi Folks,

I know this isn't a quality related issue on the whole but I need some assistance if anyone can help.

I'm looking at tracking the recycled and general waste in the office as this is one of our objectives.

Does anyone have a spreadsheet set up that I can utilise to track this on a monthly basis. It's probably easy enough to set up but am after a few examples.

Cheers,

IMS Manager

K

kgott

Hi Folks,

I know this isn't a quality related issue on the whole but I need some assistance if anyone can help.

I'm looking at tracking the recycled and general waste in the office as this is one of our objectives.

Does anyone have a spreadsheet set up that I can utilise to track this on a monthly basis. It's probably easy enough to set up but am after a few examples.

Cheers,

IMS Manager

I need to address the same issue. I've been considering using a list that consists of types of waste on one axis and sources on the other. Other times I wonder if any of that is necessary as its all office waste and rather than count or measure it why not just look for opportunities to minimise and reduce types and sources.

I sometimes suspect that measuring and monitoring things is what one does when we don't really know of anything better to do.

I

IMS Manager

Just quickly I often wonder myself..... LOL

Thanks. I'll reply when I have more time.

Top Bottom