EPA NPDES VISUAL ASSESSMENT - No Significant Storm Event

This is for the ISO 14001 Compliance Obligations-Quarterly Storm Water Visual Assessment
We hold an industrial storm water discharge permit. I am asking for a lead on a weather history tool, specifically precipitation, that can prove no significant rainfall in the past quarter. My current "go-to" site has changed formats and I cannot use it for Q2 2018.

There is an EPA form to fill out when there is a qualified storm water discharge and runoff sampling is conducted. GOT THAT.

However, in the case of no qualifying runoff/discharge, I have been going back to a Weather History provider and entering the date ranges and doing a review of rain events so that we can have documented proof of no events during that quarter.
Problem: Going back over Q2, they have changed policy and do not have the tools I need to go back 3 months. I paid $10 for an upgrade from free subscription and this does not seem to have added any feature for weather history that is useful for past precipitation.
Question: What is anyone else using to document that there were no storm water runoff events to satisfy their permits? If I do daily reporting, then if on the last week of the quarter there is a qualifying discharge event, then 80 days of records is not needed and seems like a waste of time to do another non-value added activity every day. Does anyone have a useful tool to get precipitation history that they can recommend? Thank you in advance, very appreciative.
:thanx:

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Q EPA PFAS - Per and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
M Active Surface Disinfectant Claims - FDA vs EPA and Hands vs Objects Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 0
Q Transferring EPA Registrations - Timeline? Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 3
C How does the EPA Establishment Registration Process Work? Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 2
Y Solidifier and Spill Kits in US - Why is it registered in EPA not FDA? Other US Medical Device Regulations 6
Hershal Update for EPA Energy Star and question General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
V Integrating ISO 14001 and EPA Responsible Recycling (R2) ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 4
V Where to get NAID and EPA Responsible Recycling Certification Training? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 7
M Management of Change regulations by the US EPA and the US OSHA Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 4
K Government (EPA) recognition for your Environmental program Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 2
ScottK Reporting of alloys on EPA TRI form R Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 7
L Is the EPA is going to decide if the SPCC deadline is to be extended? Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 1
T New Environmental Legal Requirement - EPA has added mercury containing equipment Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 0
J EPA Position Paper on EMS from the RAB ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 8
R ISO 14001 Implementation - The EPA's (US) Book and Links Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 10
D What is the NPDES and RCRA? NEW terminolgy for me Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 5
C KAPPA index Reference Value for Visual inspection IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
I Overwhelmed with attribute MSA requirement for visual inspection IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 8
K Visual Inspection Effectiveness Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 16
P Missing 1m visual alarm signal in case of software/display failure, mitigation? ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 3
P MSA study for visual system with artifical inteligence Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 2
S PPAP Progress - Visual Status Board APQP and PPAP 0
Marc Visual Inspection - Color Vision Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 15
S Need Assistance in Visual Inspection - Tiny electronic components AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 11
I Best visual description for SOPs? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 18
John Predmore What size pinhole can be reliably detected using visual inspection? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 7
A Visual acuity test - Product to have passed a jaeger test Human Factors and Ergonomics in Engineering 6
L Off the Shelf Software VISUAL ERP system ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
S Agreement for allowance for visual criteria after submission APQP and PPAP 1
R Can a Attribute Study be considered a Visual Inspection? Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 6
P Gage R&R on Visual Inspection Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 15
B Gage R & R on Visual Inspection using the Cross Tabulation Method IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
L IATF 16949 7.1.5.1.1 Measurement System Analysis (MSA) - Visual Inspection IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 14
S Do you use audio-visual streaming during FDA inspection? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 3
T Customer Requirement for Sorting - Visual Defect on Plastic Part IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 9
R Visual Attribute Inspector Capability and KAPPA Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 3
C Visual Presentation of Supplier Score - .xls Spreadsheet Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 1
D Visual Inspection with No Visual Reference General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
M Use of Excel and VBA (visual basic for applications) in quality systems Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 3
C What are the Visual Requirements for Borescope Inspectors? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
S Attribute G&R for all Visual Controls in Control Plan Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 1
E Reference Only on Gage or Visual Aid Calibration Frequency (Interval) 4
N How to reduce RPN of Visual Inspection Process FMEA and Control Plans 6
alonFAI Finished PCB Final Visual Inspection Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 7
N Visual Inspection, Terminology for Process (Tin Soldiering?) Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
G Visual Inspection of Machined Parts - Best Methods Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 8
L VT (Visual Testing) NDT Training Certification Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
P Visual Defect during Validation Process Design and Development of Products and Processes 6
S Visual Inspection Galvanized Attribute Study Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 2
Q Please suggest how to improve Cosmetic Visual Inspections Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 10