Equipment for Cleaning various materials over a Wide Area

J

jovoga

Hi mates.
Have you any idea how to clean automatically big areas.
But not floor, clean any material - microparticles at area size with lenght:80cm x width: 60 cm
It must be remove also microparticles with diameter 5 micrometers and more.
Have anybody an experience with something similar?
Please post here.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Stijloor

Staff member
Super Moderator
Re: Equipment for Cleaning wide areas

Hi mates.
But not floor, clean any material - microparticles at area size with length:80cm x width: 60 cm
Please post here.
What is the actual material that needs cleaning?
"Any material" may be too generic...

Stijloor.

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
Hi mates.
But not floor, clean any material - microparticles at area size with lenght:80cm x width: 60 cm
Please post here.
Not only the material, but the thickness as well as the length and width. the point in question is are we dealing with a counter top? scale surface? discrete product which can be immersed in a bath?

It might be helpful to know the type of contaminants which may be encountered. Pathogens? dust? bug droppings?

Depending on your surface material and whether the surface is imbedded or on a free standing product (like a large cutting board?), you might be well served to google for ("clean room supplies" +cleaning)

J

jovoga

Material is flat table, thickness of table is 5 mm. (example is LCD TV backlight diffuser layer)
On table is needed to clean small dust particles and fibers
(diameter is about 10-1000 um)
Water cannot be used, only air or vacuum.
I hope, that I give enough informations.

K

Ka Pilo

Hi mates.
Please post here.
Disclaimer: I am not connected with these companies. Just wanted to help.
http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/wwg/start.shtml
http://catalog.carlislesmp.com/foodprocessing.html

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
Material is flat table, thickness of table is 5 mm. (example is LCD TV backlight diffuser layer)
On table is needed to clean small dust particles and fibers
(diameter is about 10-1000 um)
Water cannot be used, only air or vacuum.
I hope, that I give enough informations.
That certainly changes the game.

Sorry. No recommendations. You should be aware, though, that you still have not defined the material - is it, in fact, a backlight diffuser?
a specially-designed layer of plastic that diffuses the light through a series of evenly-spaced bumps whose density increases according to a set mathematical formula. The diffused light then travels to either side of the diffuser: one side contains the actual LCD panel, the other a simple (often aluminium foil) reflector to guide otherwise wasted light back towards the LCD panel.
I wonder if the cleaning process might be a trade secret for those who assemble lcd displays?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Production Equipment Cleaning Protocol Example Needed Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 2
B Are Medical Equipment repair cleaning materials hazardous waste? Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 2
D What are API Equipment Cleaning Requirements and Acceptance Criteria? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 3
R Equipment Cleaning Validation Requirements - Medical Device Class II or Class III Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 5
S Difference between control & audit - Cleaning manufacturing equipment Internal Auditing 5
T Cleaning of Miscellaneous Items - Equipment and materials that are reused / recycled ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
W Strategy for determining which components from a system should be "ME EQUIPMENT" -- home healthcare environment IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 6
M Do i need to have equipment validation if 100% testing is completed? Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 4
K Brazil (INMETRO) for Medical Electrical and IVD Equipment? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
Y Creating Equipment qualification protocol Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 2
R Suggest modern equipment/instrument for plastic bottle inspection? Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 1
S Certification of equipment after move General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 14
B Building my own measurement equipment General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
J Process Capability - Determining the process capability of certain equipment Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 6
W Classes and Applied Part IEC60601 Electromedical Equipment IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 1
A PPAP Alternate Equipment IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 10
Q Measurement Equipment Revocation - Looking for a Disposal Form with Risk Assessment IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 10
E Comparison of Personal Protective Equipment Standards EN 14605 vs GB24539 and ISO 13982 vs GB 24539 Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 0
E Comparison of Respiratory Protective Equipment Standards (China Standard Compare with EU standard of EN149 Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 2
M Calibration of equipment IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
P 7.5.10 Customer property - applies to leased/rented equipment? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 10
S Class I Equipment with mobile power inverter IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 0
U Calculate acceptance of equipment reading after calibration General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
K Ground Bond Test for Class I Medical Electrical Equipment - calibration problems IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 2
W Equipment Bracketing Approach US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 0
H Still having trouble as to what equipment falls under 8.5.1.1 AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
S Medical device equipment calibration Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 1
J Register of the monitoring and measuring equipment AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
B Do CTQs need to be equipment specific? FMEA and Control Plans 8
M IATF 16949 SI # 10: Integrated self-calibration of measurement equipment- Needs for explanation IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
B Risk analysis for defective measuring or measuring equipment out of calibration General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
C Revalidation of Process Equipment for Equipment Transfered to New Facility. ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
V Clause 7.1.3.1 Plant, facility, and equipment planning Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 0
A Canadian Safety Labels for medical electrical equipment Canada Medical Device Regulations 3
lanley liao Question regarding the calibration of monitoring and measure equipment. Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 3
P Equipment URS, pFMEA and dFMEA ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 3
D Question on equipment - when to use reference only or research only stickers ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
L Gage RandR on automated equipment. IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
W How long do you keep information about equipment no longer used? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
B 4DINSPEC Inspection Equipment General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 0
D Equipment Register and PM question ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
R Classification of USB DC operated medical equipment IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 1
H IEC 60601-1 ME equipment or ME system IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 2
D Definition of equipment for ISO 13485:2016 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
J Confusing on Harmonic Emissions/Voltage Fluctuations/Flicker test for CISPR 11 Class A Equipment IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 2
C 8.5.1.1 Control of Equipment, Tools, and Software Programs - Questions about the extent of control of NC programs AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
D Equipment Register related question ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
Y We found out we have been using a equipment without validation for past 4 years Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 6
I Equipment service dates ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
M Missing measuring equipment General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 6