Esupplierconnect navigation or contacting Stellantis

Teamk1

Starting to get Involved
Can anyone tell me where, in eSupplierconnect, I can see my company's sustainability and conflict minerals submission statuses? I know we must submit via NQC and I've done that. I've shared my assessment with "FCA" and am showing "approved" but I would like to be able to see it directly related to my DUNS within the Stellantis system, not a third party's system. Also, we have two separate companies (separate supplier codes) that were recently merged under one organization code with one parent DUNS number with Stellantis and I want to see that both companies/supplier codes are receiving credit for that submission. If you don't know where I can see it in the portal, any idea who I could contact to help? Our SQE is of no help. Thank you!

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

optomist1

A Sea of Statistics
Super Moderator
Hi Teamk1,
You are a direct FCA/Stellantis supplier; when all else fails contact your SQ...have you taken advantage of the online training they offer?

hope this helps...

Teamk1

Starting to get Involved
Unfortunately office politics are involved and the key outside sales engineer wants to handle the direct contact with the customer. The engineer really doesn't even understand what I'm asking and won't push the envelope for answers. Now that these two subjects are being handled in NQC, what I learned in training (using SSSA to submit sustainability) for example, is no longer applicable.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Clinical evaluation for instrument of a navigation system EU Medical Device Regulations 1
Marc Car Navigation Systems - Dedicated or Smartphone? After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 17
A Online Navigation of Procedures and Quality System Documents Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
K What is the easiest way to certificate new navigation equipment? by ETSO? EASA and JAA Aviation Standards and Requirements 2
S Followups to ASTM F2554-10? Surgical Navigation System Accuracy Other Medical Device Related Standards 1
Stijloor Simple Navigation Guide for the MSA 4th Edition Manual Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 0
M Navigation System for Orthopaedic Surgery - A Class I Medical Device? EU Medical Device Regulations 3
D Mio brand GPS navigation Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 6
B Car GPS Navigation Unit Recomendations Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 24
W Automotive Navigation Software - TS 16949 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
Marc Motorists switch satnav (satellite navigation system) on, brain off After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 3
W Need help-QM of electronic navigation map firm IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 0
Marc Problems - Contacting Us about Problems (How To - Etc.) Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 0
M Contacting a "Must Use" (aka Sole Source) Supplier's Registrar Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 6
T Contacting the Supplier's CB vs a Supplier Audit - Nonconformance Problems AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
K 21 CFR Part Part 803 Corrections - Due Diligence - Contacting MIA Consignees US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 2
E Contacting FDA via phone to let them know a Submission is Imminent Other US Medical Device Regulations 6
D Toxicity of Non-Patient Contacting Medical Devices Other Medical Device Related Standards 3
L Contacting Suppliers to demonstrate Environmental Commitment ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 3