The following are possible solutions:
- File administrative and criminal cases on erring public servants and private individuals engaged in graft and corruption.
- Fire all government employees engaged in graft and corruption.
- Ensure that the legal and judicial system reinforces the political will of the executive branch to wipe out corruption.
- Examine the compensation and incentive structure of all government agencies and link these to exemplary performance and integrity.
- Create a program in government TV and radio dedicated, 24/7, to the topic of eradicating corruption including highlighting the stories of government officials and agencies, civil society organizations, businesses, and individuals who have successfully stopped corruption.
- Create a 24/7 hotline dedicated to addressing citizens’ complaints regarding any form of corruption in any institution, ensuring an immediate response to these complaints, and reporting to the general public on what action has been taken to stop cases of alleged or actual corruption.
- Encourage journalists in tri-media, including bloggers in the Internet, to report cases of corruption or stories of successful struggles against corruption.