EU MDR Safety & Performance Requirements vs. MDD ERs (June 2017)

Sam Lazzara

Trusted Information Resource
I have begun my slow EU MDR digestion process by drafting a cross-reference between the MDR S&PRs versus the MDD ERs (Essential Requirements). You can access it here.

If you are interested in a MS Word version, (broken link removed).

I did my best to correlate the "old" Essential Requirements to the "new" Safety & Performance Requirements, but there is always a chance I screwed up. So please let me know if you see any problems, or see ways to improve it.

MDRexpert

Involved In Discussions
Hi Sam,

The link doesn't work anymore for Europe MDR 2017/745 General Req vs. MDD 93/42/EEC Essential Req. Can you please upload the document here? Thanks!

T

tox472

Hi Sam,
Thanks for sharing. BSI has issued an interesting white paper on this subject, if it can help in consolidating.
«General Safety and Performance
Requirements (Annex I) in the New
Medical Device Regulation
Comparison with the Essential Requirements of the Medical
Device Directive and Active Implantable Device Directive»
Gaëlle

MDRexpert

Involved In Discussions
Hi Sam,

The link doesn't work anymore for Europe MDR 2017/745 General Req vs. MDD 93/42/EEC Essential Req. Can you please upload the document here? Thanks!
Just wanted to mention that for some reason the document does not open in IE. I tried again in google chrome and was able to see it.

Thanks Sam!

pseudoazurin

Involved In Discussions
I have begun my slow EU MDR digestion process by drafting a cross-reference between the MDR S&PRs versus the MDD ERs (Essential Requirements). You can access it here.

If you are interested in a MS Word version, (broken link removed).

I did my best to correlate the "old" Essential Requirements to the "new" Safety & Performance Requirements, but there is always a chance I screwed up. So please let me know if you see any problems, or see ways to improve it.

Hi Anyone still got a copy of the comparison of the GSPR vs ER that I can download, please?

Thx,

juswis

Registered
Hi,
Please find enclosed BSI whitepaper on the comparition of GSPR's MDR vs . ER's MDD.

EU MDR Safety & Performance Requirements vs. MDD ERs (June 2017)

Attachments

• general_safety_and_performance.pdf
    228.8 KB · Views: 224
Top Bottom