EU Medical Device Classification Spreadsheet

Rasmi89

Registered
Would someone like to break my classification spreadsheet? I've had a go but so far is works! If anyone is interested I'll post the unprotected version.
Hey man,

thank you very much! can you give me the password to unlock it?

chirru22

Registered
Would someone like to break my classification spreadsheet? I've had a go but so far is works! If anyone is interested I'll post the unprotected version.
I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to let you know that your work is performing exceptionally well, and I truly appreciate your efforts.
I would like to request the unprotected portion of the document to make some necessary amendments. If it's possible, could you please share the unprotected portion with me? You can send it to my personal email address: [email protected].
Thank you in advance for your assistance. I look forward to receiving the necessary materials.

rob73

looking for answers
I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to let you know that your work is performing exceptionally well, and I truly appreciate your efforts.
I would like to request the unprotected portion of the document to make some necessary amendments. If it's possible, could you please share the unprotected portion with me? You can send it to my personal email address: [email protected].
Thank you in advance for your assistance. I look forward to receiving the necessary materials.
The password to unprotect the workbook is "rob", this should give you access to all the lock cells.

Top Bottom