Euro 2008 (European Soccer Championships)

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Friends,

Anyone of you keeping up with Euro 2008?

ESPN II broadcasts the games.

Have you seen my beloved Dutch Orange Men kick the World Champion Italy's butt?
It was a fantastic game.

Stijloor.

M

madannc

Kinda weird watching games when my country (England) did not qualify.

netherlands V italy was a good game to watch, I am just not as enthusiatic about euro this time round.

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Kinda weird watching games when my country (England) did not qualify.

netherlands V italy was a good game to watch, I am just not as enthusiatic about euro this time round.

Don't give up my friend, it's going to be very interesting.
Pick a friendly team to root for, and off you go.

Stijloor.

T

Ted Schmitt

Friends,

It was a fantastic game.

Stijloor.

I got home and it was already 2 x 0 for Holland !!

Being from Brazil, I kind of root for Portugal... besides Scolari (Brazilian coach), they have two Brazilians that are Portuguese citizens now (Deco and Pepe)...

Let´s see who wins.. as they say, it´s a World Cup without Argentina and Brazil !

R

Rainer

Let´s see who wins.. as they say, it´s a World Cup without Argentina and Brazil !

And if you remember the semi-finals of the last World Cup was like the EURO - Germany - Italy, Portugal - France....:cool:

Looking forward to some exciting games - TIVOed all of them, just hope not to hear the results before I get home.

My predictions for the semis - POR-GER and NED-SPA. With a dream final of GER-NED!!!

Enjoy guys.:agree1:

W

wmarhel

With a dream final of GER-NED!!!

Enjoy guys.:agree1:

While I've always enjoyed Germany's style of play, I'll be rooting for Holland if they get matched up. That game might even be worth talking a day off.

Wayne

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
While I've always enjoyed Germany's style of play, I'll be rooting for Holland if they get matched up. That game might even be worth talking a day off.

Wayne

Thanks Wayne and Rainer and others of course.....:agree1:

Y'all made my day. Can't wait for Friday....:yes:

Stijloor.

Peter Fraser

Trusted Information Resource
Friends,

It was a fantastic game.

Stijloor.

Stijloor

Have you noticed that Ted Schmidtt has even changed the colour of his name to be Dutch?!

My father in law was born in Zaltbommel, so even as a rugby fan I am backing Holland (and they play good football, too!)

Tot ziens!

T

Ted Schmitt

Stijloor

Have you noticed that Ted Schmidtt has even changed the colour of his name to be Dutch?!

My father in law was born in Zaltbommel, so even as a rugby fan I am backing Holland (and they play good football, too!)

Tot ziens!

I didn´t change it, but neat coincidence !!!

I´ll have to admit that Holland is #2 on my list... my mother in law is Dutch, but born in Argentina... :bonk:

Portugal is still #1 on my list with Holland a close 2nd !

Top Bottom