Evaluating the possibilities of using qmswrapper or greenlightguru

subbash

Starting to get Involved
Dear all,

We are planning to use an eqms software. We are evaluating the possibilities of using qmswrapper or greenlightguru. If anyone has experience using QMSWrapper/greenlight guru, Please share your experience.

Marc

Retired Old Goat
Staff member
Admin
I can't help as I haven't used either. Sorry. I did find some reviews in a DuckDuck search (I rarely use Google for searches) and both sound OK. Then again, I find I hard to believe internet reviews.

It doesn't appear that anyone here uses either, or if they do aren't wanting to share their experiences. Sorry.

subbash

Starting to get Involved
I can't help as I haven't used either. Sorry. I did find some reviews in a DuckDuck search (I rarely use Google for searches) and both sound OK. Then again, I find I hard to believe internet reviews.

It doesn't appear that anyone here uses either, or if they do aren't wanting to share their experiences. Sorry.
Dear Mr. Marc,

Thank you for your reply.

Timothea

Starting to get Involved
Hi Subbash!

I suppose you also work in a small med-dev company as I do, so I thought I’d share my experience with qmsWrapper. We started with 21-day free trial and we tested it well. It was hard at the beginning, but we had support all the way.

Wrapper has integrated QMS Manual – it saved us time to create it. Chapters are made according to ISO 13485, which is quite convenient. Also, it comes with default processes made according to ISO 13485. This was very beneficial – we used it to write our SOPs.
One of the things I really liked was how I could track mine and colleagues’ work through tasks, reviews, approvals (and you also get a notification about these things). Also, you can keep an eye on ongoing processes in the QMS module, which makes a lot easier.
And, since our boss is cheap, Wrapper was the perfect solution. So, it is a win-win for now.

These are features we like the most and which are the most helpful for us as a startup. We don’t have experience with GreenLight, but I hope this will help you.

Hi Subbash!
We are also a small meddev company with the same concern as you. I recently had demo with Greenlight guru, but after I tried to get any payment info, it looks they are avoiding to answer me. :( We are currently evaluating qmsWrapper as another solution for our team and it looks pretty fine and adjustable for our needs and the pricing is so cheap, it's almost unbelievable. It worth a try!

Hello Subbash, I personally worked with the folks from simploud.com, I can just say they know their business, no experience with QMSWrapper or greenlight guru
There are many options out there other than the 2 you mentioned, a couple of things to check:
- Flexibility, how complicated is it to implement, and more importantly, manage change to the system as you scale and/or regulatory requirements evolve.
- Cloud vs. on-premise.
- The system you see in the demo vs. real life.
- Cost, here you really want to check how much it really cost you, including the big unknown of consultancy.
- Training, do you need to train internal resources on the system's administration, how long does it take, what is your contingency plan to when they move on, this is especially important to smaller companies.

Hope it helped,
Jake

Top Bottom