Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo including content not in the forum - Search results with No ads.

Evaluating the possibilities of using qmswrapper or greenlightguru

Status
Not open for further replies.

subbash

Involved In Discussions
Dear all,

We are planning to use an eqms software. We are evaluating the possibilities of using qmswrapper or greenlightguru. If anyone has experience using QMSWrapper/greenlight guru, Please share your experience.

Marc

Captain Nice
Staff member
Admin
I can't help as I haven't used either. Sorry. I did find some reviews in a DuckDuck search (I rarely use Google for searches) and both sound OK. Then again, I find I hard to believe internet reviews.

It doesn't appear that anyone here uses either, or if they do aren't wanting to share their experiences. Sorry.

subbash

Involved In Discussions
I can't help as I haven't used either. Sorry. I did find some reviews in a DuckDuck search (I rarely use Google for searches) and both sound OK. Then again, I find I hard to believe internet reviews.

It doesn't appear that anyone here uses either, or if they do aren't wanting to share their experiences. Sorry.
Dear Mr. Marc,

Thank you for your reply.

Hi Subbash!
We are also a small meddev company with the same concern as you. I recently had demo with Greenlight guru, but after I tried to get any payment info, it looks they are avoiding to answer me. :( We are currently evaluating qmsWrapper as another solution for our team and it looks pretty fine and adjustable for our needs and the pricing is so cheap, it's almost unbelievable. It worth a try!

Hello Subbash, I personally worked with the folks from simploud.com, I can just say they know their business, no experience with QMSWrapper or greenlight guru
There are many options out there other than the 2 you mentioned, a couple of things to check:
- Flexibility, how complicated is it to implement, and more importantly, manage change to the system as you scale and/or regulatory requirements evolve.
- Cloud vs. on-premise.
- The system you see in the demo vs. real life.
- Cost, here you really want to check how much it really cost you, including the big unknown of consultancy.
- Training, do you need to train internal resources on the system's administration, how long does it take, what is your contingency plan to when they move on, this is especially important to smaller companies.

Hope it helped,
Jake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom