Evaluation of legal compliance to ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001

S

sajeesh salim

Hi All,

Could any body provide me the template for evaluation of compliance for both ISO 19001 and OHSAS 18001 standards..

THANKS

Last edited by a moderator:
Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
Re: Evaluation of compliance to ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001

If I was you I would just download a gap analysis for each. I don't recall whether we have one here that only addresses ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 without ISO 9001, anyway.

ISO 14001 - See http://elsmar.com/Forums/fileslist.php?mode=allfiles&sortby=filename&pageamt=1&criteria=14001 for starters.

OHSAS 18001 - See http://elsmar.com/Forums/fileslist.php?mode=allfiles&sortby=filename&pageamt=1&criteria=18001

Also - Check the Free Files Directory

S

sajeesh salim

Thanks marc for your reply..I think, i would have been more detailed about the question that i aksed...Actually i am refering to evaluation of legal compliance.In our last year audit the auditor recommended us to integrate our legal register and evaluation of complaince as one document.I am looking for a format to integrate both legal register and evaluation of legal compliance.
Thanks

Marc

Staff member
Admin

A quick "Bump". My Thanks in advance to anyone here who can help with this one.

F

Foghashire

I attach a form I use which lists the legislation provides an explanation of the legislation for staff use and a separate form for presenting what evidence was checked to conform compliance. You could add H&S legislation as well if you want.

This spreadsheet will need the coding enabled but provides a linkage between aspects and legal requirements.

Enjoy
Gary

Attachments

S

sajeesh salim

Hi All,

Thanks for replys...I have developed one format for legal register and evaluation of complaince..Let me see wheather it works out.

Marc

Staff member
Admin

If it does work OK, everyone will appreciate it if you share it here.

S

sajeesh salim

Will do it marc once my audit is over.

Thanks

batman1056

Involved In Discussions

Did this get closed out.

I created a list of legal requirements, then on each line, details of what the requirement means to us, what we need to do, then under evaluation what evidence I have looked at to ensure compliance. After that I had a Low, Med,High box that I used to show our level of compliance, Med and High would result in actions being raised. :)

Marc

Staff member
Admin

Sharing it here would be nice.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tony wardle Periodic Evaluation of Legal Compliance - ISO 14001 - 4.5.2.1 - Legal Requirements ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 22
J Suppliers' Evaluation - Legal Services Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 10
dgrainger Informational MDCG 2020:13 - Clinical evaluation assessment report template EU Medical Device Regulations 0
S A clinical performance evaluation study with an IVD product as Investagional Use product - Clinical Monitor requirements 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 4
B AS9100 8.4.1 Supplier Selection/Evaluation criteria and reevaluations AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 13
R Clinical evaluation without clinical data - MDR Article 61(10) EU Medical Device Regulations 6
M Clinical Evaluation Plan vs. PMCF Plan EU Medical Device Regulations 19
K Biocompatibility evaluation of gas pathways Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 5
T HF testing / Summative evaluation for MDDS class I necessary? Human Factors and Ergonomics in Engineering 2
N Evaluation of service providers Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 2
M Can someone share a scrubbed version of Clinical Evaluation Plan (CEP) EU Medical Device Regulations 1
S EU MDR Annex XIV - Clinical Evaluation Plan - What do these methods mean? EU Medical Device Regulations 12
C Material from outside CER evaluation period CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 8
DitchDigger IEC 60601-1 subclause 5.1 - Adequate evaluation in lieu of testing IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 2
S Clinical Evaluation - Is this an ISO 13485:2016 requirement? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
P SOUP anomaly evaluation for MMA IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 2
M Informational How to perform a clinical evaluation of medical devices – Part 2 – Level of clinical evidence and what sufficient clinical evidence means Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
P IEC 62304 - evaluation of integration and system testing IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 4
R Supplier evaluation and business needs in the context of ISO 13485 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
U Changes to Internal Processes and Risk Evaluation - Mitigations Risk Management Principles and Generic Guidelines 10
M Informational Work in progress at the FDA for biological evaluation – Color Hazard and RISk calculator (CHRIS) Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational How to perform a clinical evaluation of medical devices – Part 1 – Overview and sample of activities Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
T EU MDR Article 61- Clinical Evaluation EU Medical Device Regulations 2
pashah Looking for Clinical Evaluation SOP acc. MEDDEV and EU MDR Other Medical Device Related Standards 0
K Supplier re-evaluation (API Q1) Manufacturing and Related Processes 8
B Evaluation of Basic Safety during EMC Immunity or Climate Testing IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 0
S ISO 10993 Biocompatibility Evaluation - Electronic thermometer Other Medical Device Related Standards 3
D Clinical Evaluation Report - Consultant Recommendations Consultants and Consulting 9
Q ISO 9001 Clause 9.1 - Monitoring measurement analysis and evaluation ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
M CER (Clinical Evaluation Reports) updates - Product Codes EU Medical Device Regulations 2
A Medical device CER (clinical evaluation report) training/seminar services EU Medical Device Regulations 2
M Informational US – National Evaluation System for Health Technology Coordinating Center (NESTcc) Solicits Public Comments for Data Quality and Methods Frameworks Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational IMDRF – Proposed update to Clinical Evaluation documents Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational MDCG 2019-3 Interpretation of Article 54(2)b – Pre- market clinical evaluation consultation procedure with the involvement of expert panels Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
TheMightyWife Clinical Evaluation MEDDEV 2.7.1 Rev 4 demonstration of equivalence EU Medical Device Regulations 6
S Testing (Evaluation of) and Verification of Employee Color Vision Human Factors and Ergonomics in Engineering 19
P Performance evaluation (IVDD Annex VIII) & Design and Development Validation Studies EU Medical Device Regulations 1
C How frequent to conduct Clinical / Performance Evaluation? CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 4
H Addressing of Undesirable side-effects, harms, risks and side-effects in clinical evaluation report (CER) EU Medical Device Regulations 12
W Literature used in the clinical evaluation ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
S Medical device CER (clinical evaluation report) according to MDR EU Medical Device Regulations 10
Q Complying with ISO 9001:2015 - 9.1.1 b - Monitoring, measuring, analyzing and evaluation ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
N Control plan evaluation methods - Which methods should be carried over from the PFMEA? FMEA and Control Plans 3
M SOPs, Plans and Report templates for Clinical Evaluation of EU MDR Other Medical Device Related Standards 9
M Medical Device News CDRH Research Programs – VICTRE: Virtual Imaging Clinical Trials for Regulatory Evaluation Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
MrTetris When a follow-up summative evaluation is not required? IEC 62366 - Medical Device Usability Engineering 1
S Clinical evaluation for a class IIa medical device - EU MDR Requirements EU Medical Device Regulations 3
TheMightyWife Copyright for articles used in CER (Clinical Evaluation Report) EU Medical Device Regulations 16
Q Evidence of precautions (clinical evaluation report, risk management report) EU Medical Device Regulations 6
A Users won't return devices from pre-CE performance evaluation study EU Medical Device Regulations 3