Example for design and development planning,input,output,review,verification,validation and transfer

NaveenRKO18

Registered
Hi sir.
Can I get an example for design and development planning,input,output,review,verification,validation and transfer?
A template including all these features will be much better.
Thanks

yodon

Leader
Super Moderator
That's a pretty tall order! And one set of such documents might not at all be appropriate for your application. For example, I'm in the medical device space and if I were to give you such samples, they would likely be quite inappropriate for you since we have to comply with a slew of international standards and regulations.

Might be best if you can describe your product and offer your thoughts for what you suggest and let the folks here provide feedback.

NaveenRKO18

Registered
That's a pretty tall order! And one set of such documents might not at all be appropriate for your application. For example, I'm in the medical device space and if I were to give you such samples, they would likely be quite inappropriate for you since we have to comply with a slew of international standards and regulations.

Might be best if you can describe your product and offer your thoughts for what you suggest and let the folks here provide feedback.

Let's take an example like phototherapy.
So what could be the d&d planning,input,output,review,verification,validation and transfer?
It would be helpful for me if each stage is explained in a sentence so that I can prepare our own.
Thanks

chris1price

Trusted Information Resource
To put each one as a sentence......
The Design Plan says what you intend to do and who will do it.
The Design Inputs identify what you are trying to achieve
The Design Outputs are the specification of what you have designed
The Design Verification and Validation check that what you designed meets what you originally intended
The Design Transfer ensures that what is made in production is what you designed

Having said that, I suggest looking at the guidance that is available on-line. It is better to learn yourself rather than ask someone for the answers. I would start here:

Design Control Guidance For Medical Device Manufacturers

Alice kazu

Registered
Hi sir.
Can I get an example for design and development planning,input,output,review,verification,validation and transfer?
A template including all these features will be much better.
Thanks

Hello, have you found an example document? I would be interested. I already have all the data but I have a big lack of formalism ..

Top Bottom