Example Internal Audit Schedule wanted

RCW

Quite Involved in Discussions
Hi Audit Coordinator,

Would you not mind to send me your copy of audit schedule as well, please? I'm just started my new job a month ago and I just want to change the current audit schedule but not too sure how to change.
Thanks in advance .

PeggyLHS,

See Post #10 on Page 2 of this thread. There is a Microsoft Excel file attached with the example audit schedule.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Audit Coordinator

Involved In Discussions
Peggy, you're welcome and I hope it helps you start creating one of your own. There's lots more that is included but it's not shown on this spreadsheet, like links to the last audit conducted and the associated CARs and OFI's where the next auditor can read and follow up from the last audit. Some people here did make some assumptions that I had not taken these things into consideration as well as other details.
I wish you the best!

Hi there,

Would you mind sending me the same?

TIA!
Someone else's audit schedule isn't going to help you much. If you are looking to do ISO 9001:2015 (or similar audits), all you have to do is decide:

What process(es) are most important (like the affect on customers, current performance)

What you want to audit against (audit criteria like your own procedures/instructions, customer requirements, regs etc)

How much you want to audit (the scope of the audit).

You'll find you spend more time changing someone else's to suit that you might just start from scratch. Don't forget, that a whole calendar for a year ISN'T needed, according to ISO 9001:2015 or even ISO 19011.

Go to the first page of this thread and to the last post on that page and voila' there it is.
I'd offer extreme caution in using that example. In reviewing the matrix of requirements against processes, it shows a distinct lack of correlation with vital requirements which should be audited. Take the Design and Development process, for example. All of the Design and Development requirements are marked with an "X", but there's a lot of related requirements which are not. Document control? Records? What's that about? Corrective Action? Preventive Action? Use of Data/Analysis? Show me an effective D & D process that doesn't use those...

Audit Coordinator

Involved In Discussions
I'd offer extreme caution in using that example. In reviewing the matrix of requirements against processes, it shows a distinct lack of correlation with vital requirements which should be audited. Take the Design and Development process, for example. All of the Design and Development requirements are marked with an "X", but there's a lot of related requirements which are not. Document control? Records? What's that about? Corrective Action? Preventive Action? Use of Data/Analysis? Show me an effective D & D process that doesn't use those...
Seems like what you're referring to is not what I posted. Don't know exactly what you looked at, as there are not any 'X's on that spreadsheet I posted two years ago and we don't do design and development, and it shows that we audited Corrective Action, Preventive Action/Risk Assessment, Document/Records Control, etc. Those process are listed on that schedule that I posted.
SO, just very confused about what you looked at and what you are talking about.
Our current audit schedule is very different now; revised standards and processes since two years ago. This schedule was originally posted just to help someone get a picture of what a schedule might look like AND everyone has a different looking one according to their needs.
If I could remove it, I would as it seems it's caused more trouble than I'm willing to deal with, sorry.
It works for us, but your mileage may vary!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Internal Audit - Procedure example Internal Auditing 5
T Example wanted - Template for internal audit IATF 16949 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
A IATF 16949 - 9.2.2.1 Internal Audit Programme - looking for example IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
J AS9100D Internal Audit (9.2) Example wanted AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 11
A MDSAP Internal Audit Program example wanted Internal Auditing 3
C IT Internal Audit Turtle Diagram example wanted Internal Auditing 3
L ISO 13485 Internal Audit Schedule example needed Internal Auditing 9
D AS9100c Internal Audit example wanted AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 6
K Internal Audit Competency Application Form example wanted Internal Auditing 3
D ISO TS 29001 (Petroleum Petrochemical Natural Gas) - Internal Audit Checklist example Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 3
C Does anyone have an example of an ISO 14001 Internal Audit Schedule ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 2
S Internal Audit Procedure and Schedule example Internal Auditing 2
D Example of an "Internal Audit Plan" - Format dispute with extrnal auditor IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
T IS014001:2004 Internal Audit Forms, Anyboby have an example?? Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 10
A Need Example of Metrics for Internal Audit Process. Internal Auditing 6
M Internal Quality Audit - Seeking Example Procedure Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
J Internal Product Audit - Seeking an example form IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 18
J 8.2.2.4 Audit Plans - Can anyone share an example of their Internal Audit Plan? Internal Auditing 8
T Developing TS-16949 Internal Audit Schedule - Seeking Example and Advice Internal Auditing 9
F AS9100 Internal Audit Schedule - Seeking Example AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 1
A TS 16949 Implementation - Example of gap analysis or internal audit procedure Internal Auditing 11
M Internal Audit Report Example Template Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 50
Q Medical Device Internal Test Certificate Example Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 7
P ISO/TS 16949:2002 - Internal Laboratory Scope - Post good example please! IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
C Internal Auditing form or plan example needed Internal Auditing 10
N Internal Auditing Processes - Example or Explaination Internal Auditing 9
H Process Approach - Internal Audits - Example Check List Attached Internal Auditing 11
D Test summary report example for design validation wanted - ISO 13485 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
M Risk managment report of Surgical Mask Example ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 14
M Example of statement for procedure pack MDR Article 22? Elsmar Cove Forum Suggestions, Complaints, Problems and Bug Reports 0
A 5 x 5 Risk Matrix - Looking for a good example Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
N Post Market Surveillance Package Example Wanted ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
D Calibration Process Flow Map Example Wanted General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
D Redacted 510(k)s - Example wanted Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 14
F Hi friends, can anyone show me an example of a procedure for ISO 13485 6.4.1 Work Environment? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
DuncanGibbons Looking for example aerospace part CAD files to be used for a case study Career and Occupation Discussions 2
M An example of risk analysis of class I MD ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 36
Jimmy123 Example of a P-Diagram for Process FMEA - Uncontrollable noises FMEA and Control Plans 39
D Monitoring and measuring resources - Example of how section ISO 9001 7.1.5 would apply to a manufacture of software ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
D Validation of existing equipment - Risk based approach example ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
A ISO/TS 22163 Item 5.2.4 Safety policy - Example wanted Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 2
I Functional Safety Analysis/Report Example IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 3
H Man Hour Plan 145.A.30 example needed EASA and JAA Aviation Standards and Requirements 0
R Real Example of a currently marketed Procedure Pack CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 1
D Example for Accessories of "Annex XVI non-medical devices" and how to classify it now with respect ot EU MDR Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
MichaelDRoach Oganization's Self Declaration of Conformance to ISO 28000 wording example wanted Supply Chain Security Management Systems 1
A Australia TGA Medical Device Sponsor Agreement - Example or Template Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 11
J ISO 13485 8.4 Analysis of Data - Procedure example ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
S Question about a basic additive variance/tolerance example Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 2
N ISO 9001: 2015 - Example standards policies, procedures, acknowledgements and checklists ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1