Example Internal Audit Schedule wanted

DEVigil

Involved In Discussions
He's not referring to your Excel spreadsheet, he is referring to my Word doc (further up the page) - which he is not interpreting correctly, either. But when I posted it two years ago, I was careful to point out context matters...

Audit Coordinator

Involved In Discussions
He's not referring to your Excel spreadsheet, he is referring to my Word doc (further up the page) - which he is not interpreting correctly, either. But when I posted it two years ago, I was careful to point out context matters...
Got it, thanks for offering clarity on this. Andy can sometimes be a bit 'out there' I've noticed in that past, so don't take away too much from it...:notme:

AndyN

A problem shared...
Staff member
Super Moderator
Don't know exactly what you looked at,
The first file in this thread

Andy can sometimes be a bit 'out there'
If you mean I don't take the "status quo" of doing "every element a year", or scheduling audits to an annual calendar etc, then yes! Proud to be different...

help someone get a picture of what a schedule might look like AND everyone has a different looking one according to their needs.
I understand, however, what we might also consider is that people are looking for the "silver bullet" and, without any description of the HOW, WHY WHY, HOW, WHEN and WHERE behind creating the schedule (the hard work), the default is to cut and paste... (Just like people do with FMEAs etc)

Last edited by a moderator:

Kronos147

Trusted Information Resource
Trusted
We are a small business would this sample be sufficient as a schedule
Are these the processes identified by the organization?

Management Representative
Quoting Process
Quality Control
Purchasing and Supply Chain
Production Planning
Production and Deburr
Receiving, Shipping, and Warehouse
Maintenance
Calibraion
Human Resources
Top Management

How does the plan demonstrate that it takes into account the import of processes and results of previous audits?