Example of Calibration Due Reminders to Leads, Managers & Directors

G

g8_eric

Hi,

We do it the old-fashion way, manual email reminder. Anyone have examples of straight-forward email notices they send out to production floor leads, managers & directors for devices due for cal every quarter?

:thanx:

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

normzone

Trusted Information Resource
Emails are traditional, but people get used to them and can become complacent.

I advocate using interpretive dance as a communicative medium for many traditional QA challenges, but I only have a few coworkers who will play along.

;)

Oh, and welcome to the forum, [g8 eric]. Someone with a better answer will probably be along shortly.

notadog

Involved In Discussions
I use the GagePack software. It has the capability to auto send an email Notice to who ever you want. However, my company will not allow the software utilize this. So what I have to do is generate a Report with the tools that are due for the coming month and save it to a certain place. I then create an email and send a Notice that they may have a tool due. They need to go the certain location, review the report, find the gage that's coming due, and then let me know of any conflicting problems, (Holidays, vacation, in a test, broke, lost, etc). I have to pick it up and return it, but that allows me to :get things ready". It works but I too find that people get complacent.

BradM

Staff member
Admin
Hi,

We do it the old-fashion way, manual email reminder. Anyone have examples of straight-forward email notices they send out to production floor leads, managers & directors for devices due for cal every quarter?

:thanx:
Hello! Welcome to the forum!!

What I have learned is, the group you are speaking of, get a lot of emails. A lot.

What about considering a tiered approach:
Equipment contacts for due lists.
Supervisors when getting close to due date.
Managers when they are past due.
Directors when the past due list is long and aged.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Calibration Process Flow Map Example Wanted General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
J Calibration Recall - Lost Gages procedure example wanted General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 4
D Calibration & Test Laboratory Non-Conformance Procedure Example wanted General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
S In-House Equipment Calibration Report Format & Template Example Needed Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
J Caliper Calibration Instruction - Example Caliper Calibration Procedure Wanted General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 22
J Seeking: Gage Calibration Data Collection sheet example General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
T Anyone have an example of a calibration method validation procedure? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 4
D Test summary report example for design validation wanted - ISO 13485 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
M Risk managment report of Surgical Mask Example ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 14
M Example of statement for procedure pack MDR Article 22? Elsmar Cove Forum Suggestions, Complaints, Problems and Bug Reports 0
A 5 x 5 Risk Matrix - Looking for a good example Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
N Post Market Surveillance Package Example Wanted ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
D Redacted 510(k)s - Example wanted Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 14
F Hi friends, can anyone show me an example of a procedure for ISO 13485 6.4.1 Work Environment? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
DuncanGibbons Looking for example aerospace part CAD files to be used for a case study Career and Occupation Discussions 2
M An example of risk analysis of class I MD ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 36
Jimmy123 Example of a P-Diagram for Process FMEA - Uncontrollable noises FMEA and Control Plans 39
D Monitoring and measuring resources - Example of how section ISO 9001 7.1.5 would apply to a manufacture of software ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
D Validation of existing equipment - Risk based approach example ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
A ISO/TS 22163 Item 5.2.4 Safety policy - Example wanted Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 2
F Internal Audit - Procedure example Internal Auditing 5
I Functional Safety Analysis/Report Example IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 3
H Man Hour Plan 145.A.30 example needed EASA and JAA Aviation Standards and Requirements 0
R Real Example of a currently marketed Procedure Pack CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 1
D Example for Accessories of "Annex XVI non-medical devices" and how to classify it now with respect ot EU MDR Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
MichaelDRoach Oganization's Self Declaration of Conformance to ISO 28000 wording example wanted Supply Chain Security Management Systems 1
A Australia TGA Medical Device Sponsor Agreement - Example or Template Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 11
J ISO 13485 8.4 Analysis of Data - Procedure example ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
S Question about a basic additive variance/tolerance example Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 2
N ISO 9001: 2015 - Example standards policies, procedures, acknowledgements and checklists ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
M AS9100d (section 7.1.3) example of compliance in machine shop environment. AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 3
supadrai How does the FDA count violations of, for example, misbranding? (Medical Devices) Other US Medical Device Regulations 1
E Labware cleaning validation protocol example Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 1
D Laboratory Manual ISO/IEC 17025 Example wanted ISO 17025 related Discussions 2
P Template or example Excel list of ISO certificates issued to clients ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
T Example wanted - Template for internal audit IATF 16949 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
M Example ISO 14971 policy and risk criteria ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 0
D System Level FMEA example wanted FMEA and Control Plans 2
E Example of 9001:2015 audit report with non-conformances ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
A IATF 16949 Cl. 8.4.1.2 Supplier Selection Process - assessment example IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 11
D Where I can find an ISO 13485:2016 Audit Schedule example? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
R Clinical evaluation Meddev (2.7.1 revision 4) - Example or Template EU Medical Device Regulations 4
A IATF 16949 - 9.2.2.1 Internal Audit Programme - looking for example IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
S Looking for an example of a medical device file ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
C PFMEA example with machining (lathe+mill) FMEA and Control Plans 1
L Simple Example for PFMEA / Control Plan Training Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
O Example of Turtle Diagram with Risk/Opportunities General Auditing Discussions 1
T Process Matrix for ISO 9001 - SRI requests R.20 44KO Sample/Example ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
D IATF 16949 - 8.5.2.1 Traceability Plan - Does anyone have an example? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
L I need an example rework procedure/instruction for injected plastic parts Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2