Example of Management Review Meeting Minutes - ISO 17025

C

Cron1003

Hii..

Please help me to find example of minute meeting for management review ISO 17025.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
K

KCIPOH

Re: minute meeting management review

Hii..

Please help me to find example of minute meeting for management review ISO 17025.
Hello Cron,

Anybody correct me if i'm wrong,

From what i know, management review meeting minutes is the summary for the internal audit which consists of :

1. summary of target set for each department in an organization (whether
they achieved their own respective department objective).
2. any propose improvement activities for their own respective department.
3. any revise objective (if any) for department improvement purpose.

Just wondering is there a specific format for any ISO standard and are they difference from each other?

Further inputs are welcome :)

R

Randy Lefferts

Hii..

Hi Cron,

At the top of the screen where you see "The Elsmar Cove Web Site" is a 'Post Attachments List' "button." It's more an image map. Clicking on that will allow you to search the attachments list. I performed 3 searches changing the keywords a bit. This is what I found with regards to Management Review:

Keywords "Management Review Record"

Keywords "Mgt Review"

Keywords "Management Review"

I hope this helps.

Randy

Hello Cron,

Anybody correct me if i'm wrong,

From what i know, management review meeting minutes is the summary for the internal audit which consists of :

1. summary of target set for each department in an organization (whether
they achieved their own respective department objective).
2. any propose improvement activities for their own respective department.
3. any revise objective (if any) for department improvement purpose.

Just wondering is there a specific format for any ISO standard and are they difference from each other?

Further inputs are welcome :)
Almost correct. Internal audits should (as are other types of audits) form an input to the review. The review is supposed to take process performance, product conformity (performance), supplier performance and customer feedback into consideration, to see what can be improved upon. The audits provide (independent) information on whether the QMS was being followed to get the results.

ISO/IEC 17025 requires a similar review, but also considers other factors affecting the lab operation and results.

Last edited:

Jerry Eldred

Forum Moderator
Super Moderator
There is a list of items to be included in the Management Review included in ISO17025. I created a template that included all of them exactly as written in the ISO. During our management review process, we review each of them. The ISO is not very prescriptive as to how the template is set up; only that those items in that list are all covered. I even had a minor non-conformity once due to not completely covering specifically one of those items in the list.

In my case, I covered any issues that had occurred during the year for each of them, and plans of action for how I was going to deal with each issue. I'm not an auditor.

K

KCIPOH

Almost correct. Internal audits should (as are other types of audits) form an input to the review. The review is supposed to take process performance, product conformity (performance), supplier performance and customer feedback into consideration, to see what can be improved upon. The audits provide (independent) information on whether the QMS was being followed to get the results.

ISO/IEC 17025 requires a similar review, but also considers other factors affecting the lab operation and results.
Hello Andy,

Thank you for your inputs, but what data is needed to show the following :

1. process performance?
2. product conformity (performance)?
3. supplier performance? (we have assessment of approved supplier form)
4. customer feedback? (we have customer satisfaction survey form)

Please advice, Thank you

D

dough boy

I am new here and apologize for being redundant but I could not find the "'Post Attachments List' button"... please help with clearer direction.

Thank you.

R

Randy Lefferts

I guess I subscribe to the "teaching a man to fish vs. feeding them a fish" way of things so will elaborate a bit more. :)

I am new here and apologize for being redundant but I could not find the "'Post Attachments List' button"... please help with clearer direction.

Thank you.
At the top of the webpage, you should see the image of a lighthouse with the word "Solutions" at it's base. If you look to the right of that, you will see "Post Attachments List". Click on that to go to the list. :)

I guess I subscribe to the "teaching a man to fish vs. feeding them a fish" way of things so will elaborate a bit more. :)

At the top of the webpage, you should see the image of a lighthouse with the word "Solutions" at it's base. If you look to the right of that, you will see "Post Attachments List". Click on that to go to the list. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Management Review Procedure example wanted Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 3
K Management Review Schedule example wanted Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 33
J Management Review Checklist - Seeking a form or example Management Review Meetings and related Processes 7
GreatNate Looking for Hazardous Material Management Plan example or HMMP assessment checklist Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 6
Q Example Process orientation to the process leadership, management, goals (tasks of the top management) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
Q Configuration management clarification and example AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 6
H ISMS (information security management system) Manual ISO27001:2013 Example wanted IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 6
K Example of ISO 10007 - Configuration Management Plan AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
C AS9103 Variation Management Example Procedure AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
A Project Management Due Diligence Procedure example wanted Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 1
S KPI for Q&EHS Management System example wanted ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
Q Configuration Management Form example(s) wanted Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
SATHYABALARAMAN ISO Systems Annual Report to Top Management example wanted IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 10
C Quality Management Plan example wanted AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 6
S Crisis Management Process and Procedure or Flow Chart example wanted ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
D AS9100C Risk Management Procedure Example AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 111
A Resource Management Procedure example wanted ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
D AS9100 Configuration Management Procedure example wanted AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
K Risk Management Policy example and advice wanted ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 3
S Management (Quality) Plan for Sewing Workshop example needed Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 5
S Management Representative - Example procedure needed Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 20
S Environmental Management System (EMS) Employee Handbook example wanted Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 7
D Risk Assessment - Problem Management Process - Seeking Model/Example Software Quality Assurance 1
P EMS (Environmental Management System) ISO 14001 Audit example wanted ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 16
V Integrated Management System Audits Schedule - Advice and Example needed. General Auditing Discussions 10
P Supplier Modification Management procedure example wanted Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 7
S Process Map example for Management, Provision and Product Realization Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 1
Q An extreme but realistic example of bad management - A funny story found online Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 5
S Seeking: Example TS 16949 QMS (Quality Management System) Manual Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 1
M An example of 'Management by Numbers' from the British NHS ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
T AS9100 Process Sequence and Interaction Map Example AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
S AS9100 Supplier Audit Checklist example AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
F Interpretation of 60601-1 Figure J.5 (Isolation, example 5) for a rechargeable, battery operated device IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 1
D Customer Survey Example - ISO 13485:2016 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 7
D 62304 code review, unit test, integration test example IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 2
K Definition and Example of Shelf life, Expiry date, Expected service life and Lifetime EU Medical Device Regulations 6
Anerol C In Charge of Safety - New- Safety program Example Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 6
Eva lee Which is the range for the validated batch size(for example ±5%, 10%) is acceptable? Manufacturing and Related Processes 8
A Control plan for IATF - example? FMEA and Control Plans 1
J Drawing Example Request: Inspection Section Plane of Aluminum Casting Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 1
A Attribute , for example C chart Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 16
J Example of a defined procedure for carrying out Material Review Board (MRB) Manufacturing and Related Processes 0
S IATF 16949 Internal Audit Example IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 20
N Example for design and development planning,input,output,review,verification,validation and transfer Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 5
optomist1 Paynter Chart Example APQP and PPAP 1
M Data Protection and Privacy Policy - looking for a template/example EU Medical Device Regulations 1
A Verification protocol example Design and Development of Products and Processes 2
Q Example of the Risk Template Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
D Test summary report example for design validation wanted - ISO 13485 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
M Risk managment report of Surgical Mask Example ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 14