Example Process orientation to the process leadership, management, goals (tasks of the top management)

Qualygirl

Involved In Discussions
Hello experts,
I am looking for an example according to ISO 9001: 2015 of the representation of the process orientation to the process leadership, management, goals (tasks of the top management).
Gladly in Visio.
thank you

John Broomfield

Leader
Super Moderator
Example:

We used to be organized into departments or silos of like-minded functions. Our departments tended to focus on keeping our boss happy to advance our careers.

Now we know that the functions should collaborate in their work processes to keep customers happy.

So, we have determined the processes and their cross-functional teams that are directly and indirectly essential to our services and products that contribute to the success of our customers.

Budgets are now allocated to these processes instead of departments to enhance customer satisfaction, our pay and our careers.

We also realize that each of us and these processes interact as a system that helps us or hinders us in our work.

Accordingly, please collaborate with your process owners and your fellow process team members as we continually seek to understand, develop, improve, audit and review our process-based management system to help each other to fulfill our mission:

“Creating more successful customers”.

Qualygirl

Involved In Discussions
Hallo John;
Bitte : Ich suche nach einem Beispiel nach ISO 9001: 2015 Darstellung der Prozessorientierung auf dem Prozessmanagement, dem Management, den Zielen (Aufgaben des Top-Managements)

Steve Prevette

Deming Disciple
Leader
Super Moderator
An important piece of training to head you in the right direction is Dr. Deming's Red Bead Experiment. . .

Rincewind

Involved In Discussions
Hallo John;
Bitte : Ich suche nach einem Beispiel nach ISO 9001: 2015 Darstellung der Prozessorientierung auf dem Prozessmanagement, dem Management, den Zielen (Aufgaben des Top-Managements)
I have trouble to understand what you are looking for, in english and german. Are you looking for a "Prozesslandschaft"?

Qualygirl

Involved In Discussions
suche eine visuelle Ablauf von den Aufgaben der obersten Leitung
des Prozesses von Zielen,Aufgaben,Kontext etc.
Der Translater hat da eine eigene Variante drausgemacht. Entschuldigung
keine Prozesslandschaft

Qualygirl

Involved In Discussions
Hallo,

ich schicke meine Examble-Prozessorientierung

Attachments

• mein Examble Entwurf.docx
    1.1 MB · Views: 121

John Broomfield

Leader
Super Moderator

John Predmore

Trusted Information Resource
Ich suche nach einem Beispiel nach ISO 9001: 2015 Darstellung der Prozessorientierung

I think the example you shared is what I call a SIPOC diagram, for Suppliers->Inputs-> Process->Outputs-> Customers. A more detailed Process diagram is what we call a Turtle diagram, because in simple format the drawing looks like a turtle viewed from above. You can find examples of SIPOC or Turtles here on the Cove using the Search function, or go to the Attachment List and search there for examples and templates.

Top Bottom