Excel Template for Cgk Study wanted (Capability Gauges Study)

Laila rezzouki

Starting to get Involved
Dear all,

Please can anybody share with me an Excel file of Capability Gauges study = CGK study (MSA stage 1) !!

and describe me the methodology of Its implementation!!

Thank you in advance :)

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
True, Duke, but if anyone has one to share here it will be appreciated. I thought maybe we had one here someplace. I guess I was wrong.

Laila, I'll see if I can dig one up.

D

Duke Okes

I understand, Marc. But it seems people should first do a little research on their own before asking others to spend time on something. I've found that just about anything is available with a simple search.

For example, if you Google these three words (ASQ, excel, cpk) you'll get a lot of viable sources.

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
I understand, Duke, but we try to help here without negativity. And many people are not as good with searches as some of us are so it may not be so easy for them.

I'll be deleting the last messages soon as they do not help the conversation.

D

Duke Okes

My bad...put MSA in place of CPK in the search. Person wants to go a gage R&R.

P.S. I just get frustrated with the waste I often see in online forums and social media. Someone posted on LinkedIn the other day that they had attended a specific conference. That's all! What value can anyone get from that post? If instead there had been a list of key learnings it could have been very valuable.

OK, I'll cool down now.

Laila rezzouki

Starting to get Involved
Dear DUKE,

Your advice is very appreciated, but if people's requests bother you, you let others with good intention respond.

any way we already know Mr. google, and we are in this frum for sharing not to criticize others :)

Have a nice day.

Sebastian

Trusted Information Resource
If your company is TS certified, it is worth to add, that any software (including Excell sheet) must be confirmed before use. Confirmation is related to reliability of outputs achieved through use of this software.
In this case, simply copy/paste data from manual and compare results in manual to results in Excell sheet.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Template for Excel Validation Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 5
J Level 3 KPI Excel Template Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
bobdoering Informational New AIAG PFMEA Process - Excel Template Attached FMEA and Control Plans 23
P Template or example Excel list of ISO certificates issued to clients ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
N Where I can find an Excel sample/template for recording Delivery Time and Cost Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 2
1 KPI Dashboard Template in Excel Format wanted Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 9
B Looking for a Y-Shaped / 3-way Matrix Template (Excel or Visio) Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 7
P "House of Quality" Excel template wanted Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 6
C GR&R MSA-4 ANOVA Excel Template Verification Check wanted Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 5
C Excel Dashboard form or template wanted Manufacturing and Related Processes 4
N Looking For Excel Template for Tracking & Trending Rejections Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 7
D Excel .xls Template for Document Control Master Register Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
K Excel Spreadsheet Template to calculate Cmk (Machine Capability) wanted Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 2
1 Defect Tracking Excel Spreadsheet Template Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 2
W Type 1 Gauge (Gage) R&R Excel Template anyone? Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 21
A Supplier Lead Time and Cost - excel template wanted Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
R AS9016 - Notice of Change template in either Word or Excel AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
D Excel Project Gantt Chart Template - Data dissapears at certain timeline Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 15
D Template in excel (xls) on Attrition for daily manpower reporting Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 1
R Supplier Quality Rating Scorecard Template (excel spreadsheet) Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 4
J ISO 9001 Audit Checklist Excel .xls Template Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 15
A Alternative Selection Excel .xls Template - ISO 9001 and CMMI (DAR Process Area) Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 1
G Need template for Non Conforming Report to Supplier (Excel/MS Access format) Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 2
J Type 1 Gage Study Excel Template Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 5
M MS Excel Applications Template Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 3
M Excel .xls Template for Attribute Gage R&R with ORDINAL Data needed Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 10
J 5 Whys Template - Excel .xls Spreadsheet IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 10
B Does anyone have a standard VDA 6.3 excel .xls template / form? Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 8
A Action Plans Template - Anyone have a good template for an action plan in excel .xls? Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 1
W Ford Dynamic Control Plan (DCP) template in Excel .xls Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 14
R X bar s chart template / form for Excel .xls Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 2
T Gage R&R Excel .xls form and SPC Xbar and R template (lost it.. ) Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 13
M Where to find an acceptance sampling excel macro or .xls template? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 6
A CMM Uncertainty Level analysis - Seeking EXCEL .xls template or worksheet Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 2
R Gage R&R Excel templates Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 3
S Issuing of CoC to Customer in a Word or Excel format ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
Ajit Basrur Track audit findings on Excel tracker Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 9
J Does anyone have an excel IATF 16949 Internal Audit checklist I could use? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
S Anyone Familiar with "SPC for Excel" add-in? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 4
P Commercial excel templates that calculate overhead, hourly rates, fee proposal Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 0
I Cannot Export multiple sections from Excel to PDF without losing pagination Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 23
M Matching two matrices in Excel Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 5
GreatNate Excel PPAP Tracking templates or tool wanted APQP and PPAP 1
E Part 11 Compliance, Excel living documents (i.e. document master list, equipment list, approved supplier list) Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 3
J ISO 9001:2015 Excel Gap Analysis wanted ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
B AS9110 Audit Check Sheet wanted Excel or Word Document AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
G Excel report with pictures Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 5
A Query regarding MS Excel usage Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 2
A Excel OOT (Out of Tolerance) Formula Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 3
D Asterix when pasting a column of values from Excel into Minitab (V17) Using Minitab Software 5