Excel Template for Cgk Study wanted (Capability Gauges Study)

L

Laila rezzouki

Dear all,

Please can anybody share with me an Excel file of Capability Gauges study = CGK study (MSA stage 1) !!

and describe me the methodology of Its implementation!!

Thank you in advance :)

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
True, Duke, but if anyone has one to share here it will be appreciated. I thought maybe we had one here someplace. I guess I was wrong.

Laila, I'll see if I can dig one up.

D

Duke Okes

I understand, Marc. But it seems people should first do a little research on their own before asking others to spend time on something. I've found that just about anything is available with a simple search.

For example, if you Google these three words (ASQ, excel, cpk) you'll get a lot of viable sources.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
I understand, Duke, but we try to help here without negativity. And many people are not as good with searches as some of us are so it may not be so easy for them.

I'll be deleting the last messages soon as they do not help the conversation.

D

Duke Okes

My bad...put MSA in place of CPK in the search. Person wants to go a gage R&R.

P.S. I just get frustrated with the waste I often see in online forums and social media. Someone posted on LinkedIn the other day that they had attended a specific conference. That's all! What value can anyone get from that post? If instead there had been a list of key learnings it could have been very valuable.

OK, I'll cool down now.

L

Laila rezzouki

Hello Mark,

Thank you for your help and comprehension, fortunately I found the file on the link you shared :)

L

Laila rezzouki

Dear DUKE,

Your advice is very appreciated, but if people's requests bother you, you let others with good intention respond.

any way we already know Mr. google, and we are in this frum for sharing not to criticize others :)

Have a nice day.

Sebastian

Trusted Information Resource
If your company is TS certified, it is worth to add, that any software (including Excell sheet) must be confirmed before use. Confirmation is related to reliability of outputs achieved through use of this software.
In this case, simply copy/paste data from manual and compare results in manual to results in Excell sheet.

Top Bottom