Exit (Escape?) Strategy (Employment FMEA) - Good and Bad Experiences

H

Howard Lee

I've made a decision to be a little more proactive in my discontent. I went to the last school I attended and much to my surprise I found out how very little I have to complete the degree I was working on (Civil Engineering Technology). I applied for readmission, secured financing, and will be going back to school at night in January. I believe that if I go back I can finish quickly.

Dad always wondered why I opted to be a commercial diver rather than learn civil engineering back in 1981, but said that it wasn't his place to say. Maybe if he had, my life would have been much different. He sure is smart, 26 years after he died.

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
I've made a decision to be a little more proactive in my discontent. I went to the last school I attended and much to my surprise I found out how very little I have to complete the degree I was working on (Civil Engineering Technology). I applied for readmission, secured financing, and will be going back to school at night in January. I believe that if I go back I can finish quickly.

Dad always wondered why I opted to be a commercial diver rather than learn civil engineering back in 1981, but said that it wasn't his place to say. Maybe if he had, my life would have been much different. He sure is smart, 26 years after he died.
Be sure to invite us to your graduation party! :applause: The golf is good in SC and I would be prepared to subsidize the bill for beverages!

H

Howard Lee

Well Wes, I'm not an hour away from Hilton Head. I used to run a bulldozer over there. I helped build the four-lane from Hardeeville to Bluffton. But you should know...I'm radical about temperance.

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
Well Wes, I'm not an hour away from Hilton Head. I used to run a bulldozer over there. I helped build the four-lane from Hardeeville to Bluffton. But you should know...I'm radical about temperance.
I recalled this from an earlier exchange months or years ago - hence the term "beverage!"

Top Bottom