Experience with Notified Body - ITC from Czech Republic for Medical Devices

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
Re: Experience with Notified Body- ITC from Czech Republic for medical devices

I can't help, but you might want to be more specific about what you want to know about ITC.

DannyK

Trusted Information Resource

I can't help, but you might want to be more specific about what you want to know about ITC.
I am having a difficult time getting responses from their technical reviewers.
I wanted to know if there are others who are having the same or different difficulties.

pkost

All Notified bodies are reviewed and approved to the same standard ;)

In reality, I would avoid eastern block notified bodies as there is in some cases evidence of poor performance and generally a belief that they are not as good

That being said, in their defense, I am generally finding all notified bodies to be slow and unresponsive at the moment

DannyK

It seems odd that there are notified bodies that do not respond to emails and it is difficult for a company to make plans to sell in the EU.
Is there any organization that we can complain to since the NB is not providing the service noted in the contract ?

somashekar

Staff member
Super Moderator

Hi Danny..
ITC does not seem to have Canada office.
So I guess your contact is direct.
Is this correct, or is there a Canada liaison office of ITC ?

pkost

You can of course sue them for breach of contract. Or if they are failing in their responsibilities as a notified body you could complain to the competent authority, but note their responsibilities to the competent authority are different from their obligations to you! A competent authority won't care that you are unable to get a response from them

DannyK

Hi Danny..
ITC does not seem to have Canada office.
So I guess your contact is direct.
Is this correct, or is there a Canada liaison office of ITC ?
We deal with the person at the Czech office. There is no Canadian office to contact.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Notified Body - Does anyone have experience using TUV Essex? Registrars and Notified Bodies 2
D Changing a UK Notified Body - Anyone with any experience? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 23
N Does anyone have experience of GB/T 34986-2017? China Medical Device Regulations 1
Z Does anyone have experience with EN ISO 17664 ? IEC 62366 - Medical Device Usability Engineering 9
E Consultant with Office 365 experience Consultants and Consulting 2
N Any experience with Registrars that deny Certification to a Registrant? Registrars and Notified Bodies 4
BeaBea Registrars with VAR (Value Added Reseller) experience Registrars and Notified Bodies 7
Q Experience with Adobe Sign Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
S Experience working with TUV SUD or Rheinland, and/or BSI Registrars and Notified Bodies 5
C Experience with Agile PLM (Product Lifecycle Management Software) software from Oracle? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
Gamula Product-Lifecycle-Management Experience Medical Information Technology, Medical Software and Health Informatics 9
D Experience with De Novo applications Other US Medical Device Regulations 8
M Honda Audits - Does anyone have any experience with the QAV audit? General Auditing Discussions 3
Q Does anyone have experience implementing a QMS without ISO certification? Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 2
T Training and experience - How do I document my experience and training Career and Occupation Discussions 5
D AEA (Aerospace Experience Auditor) Challenges - Finding availability of AEA for witness AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
QIE Anyone have experience with BPA Quality (QMS system based on Office365/Sharepoint) Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 1
Rameshwar25 Min working experience for IATF 16949 third party auditor IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
W Does anyone have any experience with the Easy Metric System? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
1 ISO Registrar with waste water treatment experience Registrars and Notified Bodies 1
A Anyone have experience with Transmille calibrators General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 1
D Has anyone here had any experience with PQ-FMEA software? FMEA and Control Plans 1
C IATF 16949:2016 New CSR (CQI´s) - Share your experience IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
S Has anyone completed IATF 16949 Certification - Share your Audit Experience? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
W Problems with our new Auditor (a Ph.D. with four months experience) ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 25
E Does anyone have experience implementing a Tiered QMS? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
Moncia Complaint / Non-Conforming Product / CAPA Procedures - Please share your experience ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
L How to get more Auditing Experience Career and Occupation Discussions 11
R Does anyone have any experience on change control? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
ScottK Does anyone have experience with how MDD unanounced audits of suppliers are going? EU Medical Device Regulations 21
D What is your experience with FDA using "mixed load" i EO sterilization Other Medical Device Related Standards 1
P CQE Work Experience - New to Industry Professional Certifications and Degrees 1
S Any experience on filling form, FDA 3654 for the DICOM standard? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
A Does anyone have experience providing a summary of Pre-IDE discussions in the 510k US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
K SSBB Qualifications and Experience Requirements Professional Certifications and Degrees 2
S IRCA Lead Auditor Certificate based upon Work Experience ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 4
A MDS software - Does anyone have experience with iPoint? RoHS, REACH, ELV, IMDS and Restricted Substances 8
P Experience / advice for integrating API Q1 9th with a WCM program Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 5
J Experience with Licensale Submission Portal for Medical Devices Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
D Any experience with the SME/AME/Shingo/ASQ Lean BOK/Certifications? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 2
N Willing to share my experience ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 14
M Does anyone here have experience implementing PCI DSS (Data Security Standard) IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 10
M Offered Management Position - Limited Experience - Any Concerns? Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 13
GStough Rx-360 - Has Anyone Used This and What Was Your Experience? Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 3
B Japan PAL QMS Audit Experience Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 5
D Minimum requirements/experience/qualifications to be head of quality Career and Occupation Discussions 6
J Does anyone have experience in submitting TSE Dossiers to EDQM? EU Medical Device Regulations 1
I Validation Software Experience? (Valgenesis, etc.) Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 1
Colin Anyone with Experience of BS EN 1090? CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 7
D Any experience with Target Corporation Audit of Factories Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 1