Extended Producer Responsibility - Product End of Life (EOL) Requirements

Does your company have a producer responsibility program?

• Yes, an active program geared at being at being a leader in this area.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but we are starting to recognize the need

• No, don't really see the need.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C

Chris Harden

Hello,

I was curious, how many companies out there have actively instituted an extended producer responsibility program? By this I mean a program geared at dealing with items such as ELV, RoHS, WEEE, REACH and Prop 65 and other product end of life requirements. It appears much of the future environmental legislation from around the world will focus on products, where in the past the focus was on process.

Any and all info is appreciated.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
I can't vote being a 'consultant' but hope some of you folks provide input.

Ron Rompen

Trusted Information Resource
Yes, we deal (in a very small way) with this. Specifically, IMDS/ELV reporting per customer requirement/request (and don't get me started on THAT rant!).

The rest of the acronyms/abbreviations I don't recognize, so I'm fairly certain that we're not doing anything in those fields (grin), as otherwise it would be added to my job description. After all, everything else is.
:rolleyes:

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
I'm surprised there are so few responses to this product end of life requirements poll.

C

Chris Harden

Still hoping to get some polling here

Marc,

I too am surprised there has not been more response to this poll. I was really hoping to get a feel for how people are doing.

B

Bill Ryan - 2007

Very basically, we only do as Ron mentioned (IMDS or GMW3059 - depending on the customer).

Top Bottom