Favour Friends-No reply

S

sxbalasu

Dear Friends:
Hope you had a chance to view my resume. Please lemme know your opinions either send me PM or post it here. Is my resume OK ?
Thanks

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Small favour needed from a French member - Eiffel tower's iron beams Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
F Hi friends, can anyone show me an example of a procedure for ISO 13485 6.4.1 Work Environment? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
BradM Hurricane Harvey - Texas - August 2017 - Any South Texas Friends out there? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 10
A Any friends from Black & Decker? Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 1
B Just saying HI to old cove Friends Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 7
B How to reply NCR on ineffectiveness of corrective action during IATF external audit? This is repeated issue whereby some mistake was done. IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
M Medical Device News EC – Commission reply to a Petition “For a Compensation Fund for PIP Breast Implants and CE” from the website change.org Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
I How to reply to customer 8D Fishbone related to a corrosion issue? Preventive Action and Continuous Improvement 7
I Corrective Action Reply to a Customer - Operator Error Nonconformance and Corrective Action 50
I Reply requirements to satisfy 21 CFR 820.198(e) 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 6
F Can we reply to a CAR (Corrective Action Request) without Root Cause? Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 24
A If you use Magic Windows Professional SPC Software. Please Reply Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 1
U Response to FDA 483. Responded within 14 days and now waiting for reply US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 7
F Multi-Level CA (corrective action) Process? Levels of investigation, reply deadline Nonconformance and Corrective Action 4
N UNcertainty Queries !!!PLease reply ! Measurement Uncertainty (MU) 5