FEE Registration LINK - EU Medical Device

S

sree.sree

Hai... folks,

Please share the FEE Registration LINK for EU Medical device.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

pkost

Trusted Information Resource
What is FEE registration? do you mean a link for the payment of fees related to registration, similar to the FDA furls system?

It doesn't work in quite the same way for EU, where registration is necessary with a competent authority then each country will have it's own system and costs. For higher risk devices that require a notified body to review, then you will have to select and appoint one of your choosing

I'm not sure if this answers your question, please give me details

S

sree.sree

many thanks for your concern.

Yeah u r right!

k,then (except UK ) share the Registration link of any country/competitive authority in Europe

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
You would be better off asking for links to specific countries you are interested in. There are a lot of countries in Europe.

pkost

A list of competent authorities can be found here:
Contacts - European Commission

Its important to note:
1. You only need to "register" in one country, this then opens the door to the rest of Europe. This is where your company is based, or if you are outside of the EU, normally where your EC rep or notified body is located

2. There are some countries (Italy comes to mind) that require you to inform them of any products you place on the market

As Marc indicated, it would be better if you detailed specific countries

S

sree.sree

thanks for your concern sir..,:thanx:

if we wana register in Denmark,Germany...plz provide the link for registration which has fee structure....

pkost

Germany doesn't have any requirement to inform them of products you are placing on the market unless you/EC rep are in Germany. From recollection they do have some quirks such as appointing and nominating specifically qualified vigilance person (or something like that).
I don't know the costs or how to register as a manufacturer based in Germany

I'm afraid I don't know anything about denmark

Top Bottom