Filled in F48/F49 for internal audit ISO 17025:2017

Good evening guys

I work for a civil laboratory and we test soils, concretes, aggregates etc. We use SANAS F48 management and F49 technical to do our internal audits and I would like to know if anyone has a fully filled in one with all the CAB/Auditors information of what documents they checked for each clause. My auditor complained that I don't write enough information to prove that my audit was objective so i need a filled one to check exactly what I need to look at for each section and know what to write.

Thank you

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Thee Bouyyy

Involved In Discussions
My auditor complained that I don't write enough information to prove that my audit was objective
Have you gathered any objective evidence? If such was the case, you should have mentioned it in your report. Do not make a basic remark without supporting proof. We had this type of non-conformance few years ago due to our internal auditor's inconsistency. To close the non-conformance at the time, we responded as follows:
  1. We decided that internal auditor can take interview of auditee to access that auditee is well versed with theoretical process.
  2. Audit findings like understanding of subject of auditee and or supporting evidence are recorded. Finding are used to improve QMS system and awareness of auditee.
We eventually removed it and began training our internal auditor on how to perform an audit.

Good evening guys

I work for a civil laboratory and we test soils, concretes, aggregates etc. We use SANAS F48 management and F49 technical to do our internal audits and I would like to know if anyone has a fully filled in one with all the CAB/Auditors information of what documents they checked for each clause. My auditor complained that I don't write enough information to prove that my audit was objective so i need a filled one to check exactly what I need to look at for each section and know what to write.

Thank you
SANAS F48 and F49 forms are management and technical requirements they align with ISO 17025:2017 requirements. You need to demonstrate objective evidence when filling out the forms, make reference to procedures, records sheets; standards or WI etc.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Photos of filled forms Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 6
A UDI requirements for pre-filled combination devices - Box containing a pre-filled device US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 2
C AS9100 8.3 Procedure for Non-Conforming Parts - When should an NCR be filled out? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 5
L Filled examples of a Factor Tree (PDCA-FTA) Analysis or a Training Document wanted Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 2
O External Sterilization of Aseptically Filled Pre-filled Syringes ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
M Paperwork not Properly Filled Out and Signed Off Internal Auditing 9
Ajit Basrur Do anyone have filled examples of Is and Is Not Analysis ? Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 10
H Surgical Sealant Package Integrity Test for Glass Vial Filled Product Other Medical Device Related Standards 3
K NCR (Nonconformance Report) - Basic questions - When should an NCR be filled out? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 5
Ajit Basrur Pre Filled Syringes (PFS) - Effect of Containers on the Contents 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 5
E Essential Requirements - Example of the essential requirements filled in ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
L Should "missed process step" be filled in PFMEA? FMEA and Control Plans 2
R Airbus AP1003 (environment) form filled in AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
T Controlling filled out "forms" (eg Operator job specific work instructions) Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
Marc Cardboard Filled Pork Dumplings World News 18
A What should be filled in FAIR (aerospace engineering services)? Clause 8.2.4.2 AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
A 510(k) Screening Checklist that the RA has filled out - Is that sheet for FDA use? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
C Packaging: "thoroughly purged and filled with dry nitrogen gas" Manufacturing and Related Processes 6
R Using Control charts on shopfloor filled by operators Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 8