First Alert and Drive Right software

JodiB

Still plugging along
Hey ya'll, has anyone ever used either of these two programs (First Alert and Drive Right)?

I need to cram on all the info you can provide!

Thanks!:bigwave:

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
E

energy

I could swear I saw it

Cinda,

I remember something similar posted before. I tried to search, but I'm getting way too many posts that come up to be valid. I would try reading, while you wait for a response, some of the Safety related threads and you may get get lucky. I would say within the last 4 or 5 months? Incidentally, I have been dabbling in safety and environmental since 1986, so I have acculuated some information on a variety of topics. I'm not a Randy but then again, who is?:vfunny: :ko: :smokin:

D

David Mullins

Sorry, don’t know them.

Sounds like another glossy cover for operating to sound business practices. (you know, doing things like “in full, on time, right first time, to estimated price, to A1 specification, in a controlled risk environment) OR

Operating to clear objectives, using documented instructions, maintaining accurate records, and reviewing outcomes to ensure objectives remain relevant. OR ………

Invariably OHS systems are about managing the risk through hazard ID and control.

E

energy

Can't shake it!

I thought that Marc had posted inquiring about Drive Right when he was consulting for a fleet trucking company. Maybe it was when a company in England was thinking about dodging a tax by being creative with interpreting requirements involving ISO declaration involving vehicles. Actually, I'm trying to jog other memories regarding this. I'm sure its here somewhere. :bonk: :ko: :smokin:

JodiB

Still plugging along
All Clear

Thanks guys. I've gotten the info on them.

FIRST Alert is a software program for reporting incidents, and Drive Right is a software program that downloads driver information from a little black box that is installed in company vehicles.

I'm using them in my new job.;) I wanted to learn about them to ace the interview.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Complaint alert levels - Industry standards pertaining to alert levels for complaints Customer Complaints 5
Ron Rompen Internal Quality Alert Program Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 0
M FDA News Safety Alert – USFDA warns about safety risks of teething necklaces, bracelets to relieve teething pain or to provide sensory stimulation Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
C SPC for Particulate Alert/Action Levels Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 3
B How to set Cleanroom Alert and Action Limits as part of Microbiological Evaluation Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 8
S TL9000 - requirements 5.5 released - TL alert - July 2013 TL 9000 Telecommunications Standard and QuEST 1
AnaMariaVR2 FDA Puts Japanese Manufacturer on Import Alert after Disastrous Inspection US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
T World Class Supplier Quality Alert System CAR/SCAR By Email Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 2
D Appropriate Statistical Methods to set up an Alert/Warning Limit Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 15
I Bioburden Count Question - Bioburden is above the alert limit >1 CFU/component avg. 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
1 Stop Ship/Build or something like a Quality Alert template or procedure example Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 5
B Quality Alert - Looking for a sample form Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 10
A Medical Device Safety Alert equal to a Recall? Other US Medical Device Regulations 3
P How to handle Out of Tolerance during Calibrations and exceeded Alert Action Limits Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 4
Marc Browser Alert Malware - Sept 2010 - Social Engineering Scheme After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 2
BradM Scam alert from ASQ Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 7
C Establishing alert and action limits for clean room bioburden Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 9
joshua_sx1 Alert!!! New Disease & Virus!!! Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 2
Ajit Basrur FDA Launches Email Alert Subscription Service US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 0
Stijloor New AIAG Publication Alert: Pandemic Preparedness & Response Plan World News 13
R New virus alert info - E-mail package - Backdoor.Haxdoor.O After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 6
R New Virus Alert - 3 February 2006 After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 4
Jim Wynne Worm Alert - How to avoid computer worms and viruses After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 4
C BS6001 sampling tables - Seeking software with Alert for switching rules Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 3
C Motorcycle Accidents Alert - Collision Statistics Discussion Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 28
R New Internet Virus Alert - Hackarmy Trojan After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 0
Geoff Cotton MS Windows - Bagle-A Virus Alert - 18 Jan 2004 After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 17
S Virus Alert warning with the message IEXPLORE.EXE - 11 Oct 2002 After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 1
T Quality Alert vs. Non Conformance Report - What is the difference? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 32
T Reaction Plan To Drive suppliers to IATF 16949 registration IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
S Saving QMS documents in cloud drive - Compliance with ISO 13485 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
O Clamps in checking fixtures used to drive datum features. Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 4
S Validation requirement after moving labeling data base to different drive Software Quality Assurance 7
S Target Setting - Internal metric(s) to drive Internal Processes Six Sigma 1
K Auditors are trying to drive this business General Auditing Discussions 36
B Need ideas for a friendly bet - Year-end food drive Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 6
B Total Productive Maintenance Templates to Drive TPM Forward Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 1
D Promoting Company Wide Quality Drive - Getting Employee Buy In Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 15
T USB Drive Encryption and Protection After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 5
Marc Data Recovery from a Mac formatted LaCie 2 TB Drive After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 5
Stijloor How to revive a "dead" flash drive? After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 22
Marc China to build buses that cars can drive under World News 20
W Drive In / Walk In Freezer and Refrigerator Chamber Validation Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 1
Coury Ferguson Data Transfer from EIDE to SATA Drive - Help appreciated After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 28
S Organization of a Shared Network Drive Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 4
Jen Kirley Trying to back up a dead hard drive - how to do it? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 17
S Auslogics Defrag - Hard Drive Defragmentation After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 9
K How to Manage / Drive your Internal Supplier Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 7
J U.S. National Archives offers reward for missing hard drive After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 1
Marc Cloning a Windows XP drive and Booting from a Firewire Clone After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 4