First AS9100:2016 certificate issued, March 2017 - Status of Transition Sept. 2018

B

BoardGuy

Re: AS9100 Rev. D - When and what?

Yes you can as they are the US standards body handling this standard. Cost should be lower then other sources. www.sae.org.

howste

Thaumaturge
Trusted Information Resource

I find it odd that AS9100D (54 pages) is $74, but AS9101F (27 pages) is $147.

They charge more for 9101 since they sell fewer copies of it? :confused:

Michael_M

I find it odd that AS9100D (54 pages) is $74, but AS9101F (27 pages) is $147.

They charge more for 9101 since they sell fewer copies of it? :confused:

[insert joke]
Yes, the golf coarse fee have increased and so have the airplane tickets to get to them
[end joke--unless it is not a joke]

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin

Has anyone seen THE OFFICIAL announcement from the IAQG with the SR-003 document?

I can't find it in the OASIS website, nor in the IAQG website. :confused:

Even tough, as far as I know, the official release of the IAQG Supplemental Rules 003 has not happened yet, there is material available online that gives us a glimpse of the transition process (see document attached).

Interesting to note that, a year from now (June 15th, 2017) is the deadline for the last audits to be performed against the current editions of AS9100/9110/9120.

Apparently the SR-003 document will state As (apparently) the new revisions of the AS91X0 standards will not be released before Fall 2016, that means a really short time for organizations to adapt their AQMS to the new requirements.

I predict that CB's will hear a lot of negative feedback, despite the fact they are not the ones making the transition policies...but shooting the messenger is always the first reaction by many.:argue:

PS. Added a DRAFT of the IAQG Supplemental Rule 003. Please note this is NOT the official document. Use at your own risk, as the final SR-003 might be different than this DRAFT, which was available in the public section of the AAQG/RMC website.

Mike S.

Happy to be Alive

Any word on when these promised documents will finally be released by IAQG?

Gap Assessment Worksheet - Coming by end of October
9100 Evaluation Guidance Material - Coming by end of October

Seems they can be late, but their "subjects" had better not be.....

Top Bottom