First AS9100:2016 certificate issued, March 2017 - Status of Transition Sept. 2018

dsanabria

Quite Involved in Discussions
Not to surprising that CB’s are having resource issues. Auditor workload is increasing within the time allocated to perform the audit, write the report and manage corrective actions. Heck during our last surveillance audit our CB auditor almost turned in his resignation because of the additional CB and IAQG task loading without compensation.

Yes! I have seen an increase on requirements that do not add value to the audit, repetition of the same information on multiple reports and CB adding more paperwork (Rumor has it that auditors will soon be uploading reports into OASIS) and they wonder why auditors are dropping out.

Most of the auditors are becoming consultant... less oversight, less paperwork and less frustration with technical reviewers that have never being in the field, no witness audits, and no new hidden requirements by IAQG and CB.

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
Yes, Cari. Sensitive information access will still be controlled by the supplier's OASIS admin, I am sure. They can't afford to have another process for that at the risk of being sued.

Big Jim

Admin
Why do we seem surprised that the CBs will have issues with having enough qualified auditors? A two year transition was NOT enough. This is a repeating pattern.

dsanabria

Quite Involved in Discussions
Why do we seem surprised that the CBs will have issues with having enough qualified auditors? A two year transition was NOT enough. This is a repeating pattern.

... and now they want the auditors to be secretary administrator of forms which will take away from audits. Yeap, I could see more seniors auditors throwing in the towel.

J

joburum

Made sure with our CB we are still written in stone for a November audit. I admit this time frame really isn't helping anyone get anything out of the new revision. It's just throw the new stuff in and fire away.

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
We ended up getting our date in June after all. :cool:
Maybe, just maybe, The Cove had a little influence on your CB's helpfulness. No CB wants to antagonize Howste, one of the most active, participative and influential moderators in this space....:naughty::naughty:

Top Bottom