First Draft of TS 16949

When was the first Draft of TS 16949 'released' for 'Comment'?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
When did the first draft of TS 16949 come out? (I know but want to see who else does before I answer).

E Wall

Just Me!
Trusted Information Resource
Just a guess

I have never used it so I took a wild stab at it after minimal research. I know you can see who voted what...so I won't announce it here (I don't want to skew the voting!)

PS: I think the 2nd Edition was issued July 4, 2001.

:ko: Let's see if I get either right!

Last edited:
D

db

Date of issue

According to my published copy of ISO/TS 16949, the First Editioin date is:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx

Did you think I would actually tell?

Dave B (the ogher Dave) :biglaugh:

Marc

Leader
I received an e-mail in which a voter explained he erroneously voted 1999 but meant to choose 1997. I thus added 1 vote to 1997 and subtracted 1 from 1999.

Marc

Marc

Leader
I better clarify my comment in my initial post... I think I know. I see the discussion coming. And I'm going end up with complaints of a poorly thought out poll.... One issue will be: am I referring to the TS or TR comment release. None the less, I think this thread will provide a good history/evolution of the TS document. I was thinking TS but there was a TR release as well. I didn't think of that and did not mean for this to be a 'trick question'.

J

Jim Biz

Hmmmmm????

How long does the poll run before we get the real answer?

Everyone knows it was 19XX :frust: :lick:

Marc

Leader
I'll give it to the end of this week - that makes 2 weeks. I'll close the poll Saturday and next week we can discuss. How does that sound?

J

Jim Biz

Ok I'l wait "paitently" (which is something that sometimes I'm not very good at) :bonk: :))

Top Bottom